Best atmospheres in football

foreverer

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie bases his knowledge on football films it seems.

Why else pick, Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall?

As for Gazza, he recently said that one of his biggest regrets wasn't staying at Spurs longer.

Stevie is a Northern Danny Dyer TBH.

In terms of the social class of fans River Plate are your Tottenham (Guardian reading, Polo watching, £100 meal in restaurant eating cunts), while Boca Juniors are your Newcastle, working class heroes, with Maradona their hero.

You have never been to Tottenham.

He was on about the fans rather than the area :aye:

I have only read a guardian if I find one on the tube, the only polo I know is a shirt and £100 in London won't buy you a starter...

He said it, not me. I've got a few relatives who are Spurs fans although they don't go much now so I know you aren't all wankers.

Guest Stevie

As for Gazza, he recently said that one of his biggest regrets wasn't staying at Spurs longer.

Better than being a Southern David Platt (the corrie one), that's how I imagine you.

The atmosphere at Millwall v Peterborough the other month was better than anything I've seen at White Hart Lane in a long time, a League One game. Everyone who has a clue knows old Chelsea are a good crowd, and Wist Aym while being ridiculously overrated are better than you as well, and if it was about firms why would I mention West Ham? You've been watching Gween Stweet too many times sahn.

Edited by Stevie

And said he shouldn't have went there in the first place. :aye:

Guest Stevie
My experience of London teams is that they tend have a fair cross-section of people supporting them.

I think the only teams which have a definable set of fans are Millwall (whose fans tend to be scum) and Fulham (whose fans tend to be middle class).

I'd say Brentford's fans are local, largely working class, and genuine. You'd be hard pushed to find a club in this country who take a higher percentage of their home support to away games too.

Better than being a Southern David Platt (the corrie one), that's how I imagine you.

The atmosphere at Millwall v Peterborough the other month was better than anything I've seen at White Hart Lane in a long time, a League Two game. Everyone who has a clue knows old Chelsea are a good crowd, and Wist Aym while being ridiculously overrated are better than you as well, and if it was about firms why would I mention West Ham? You've been watching Gween Stweet too many times sahn.

Seeing as you claim to have not been down since 96 I should imagine so.

You clearly know nothing though, even though old chelsea were lively they were always sparse in numbers and your average new Chesea fan is ridiculous.

One song West Ham? How you could even compare our support to that little club out east shows just how little a clue you have.

As for Millwall. That is the icing on the cake and proves to me that football factory is probably your only point of reference.

You should stick to Corrie fella as you clearly don't have a clue about football in the capital.

My experience of London teams is that they tend have a fair cross-section of people supporting them.

I think the only teams which have a definable set of fans are Millwall (whose fans tend to be scum) and Fulham (whose fans tend to be middle class).

I'd say Brentford's fans are local, largely working class, and genuine. You'd be hard pushed to find a club in this country who take a higher percentage of their home support to away games too.

Just because someone is not working class doesn't mean they are not genuine fans. Where are you getting these Brentford stats from :aye:

As for Gazza, he recently said that one of his biggest regrets wasn't staying at Spurs longer.Stevie is a Northern Danny Dyer TBH.

speaks volumes about Rome!

Guest Stevie

The atmosphere at Millwall v Peterborough the other month was better than anything I've seen at White Hart Lane in a long time, a League Two game. Everyone who has a clue knows old Chelsea are a good crowd, and Wist Aym while being ridiculously overrated are better than you as well, and if it was about firms why would I mention West Ham? You've been watching Gween Stweet too many times sahn.

You clearly know nothing though, even though old chelsea were lively they were always sparse in numbers and your average new Chesea fan is ridiculous.

One song West Ham? How you could even compare our support to that little club out east shows just how little a clue you have.

As for Millwall. That is the icing on the cake and proves to me that football factory is probably your only point of reference.

You should stick to Corrie fella as you clearly don't have a clue about football in the capital.

Firstly why say I CLAIM to have not been down since 96, when I didn't claim that at all, can you not read you thick cunt, I haven't been to WHL since 1993.

You haven't got a clue, Chelsea haven't got the numbers, they fucking bully you total mug, then you arrange a fight, get done and grass the Chelsea to the OB, you complete fuck wit. Again Millwall are a very passionate crowd you find it difficult to differentiate firm from support which is what I'm talking about. It's a rough working place Lewisham, Deptford etc.. and all the whites are Millwall through and through they know their limitations but there's a burning passion for Millwall, that doesn't exist in Hertfordshire in my view.

As for your views about West Ham, if you asked 100 supporters in this country who have the best fans West Ham or Spurs, I know and you know at least 80 would say West Ham. One song? You have two songs. Cam on you Spurs (half heartedly sung at the SF I mentioned) oh when the Spurs, and wanky soccer am new efforts like Jermaine Defoe he's a yiddo. You have a shiiiiiiiiiiiite support you know it and honest to god everyone else knows it.

Billy Whitehurst how many lower league clubs would take 500 to Barrow -2 conditions FA Cup First Round live on telly on a Friday night, I've seen Brentford with my own eyes, and they're proper. They were one of maybe 7 or 8 of 23 clubs who sold out their end here when we came up.

We all love our clubs Danny, but honestly if I was a Spurs fan the least I would acknowledge is everybody thinks Tottenham's support is wank, you genuinely have not got a clue.

Has Stevie explained why Newcastle only took 1700 to Spurs at the weekend?

I thought the BFITW could raise 6K anywhere any time.

Especially in light of us taking 2,300 to the reverse. And Stevie, we ARE renowned for having the most passionate fans in London. Yes we are a bunch of moaners but all the teams you have mentioned cant hold a candle to our support.

Edited by Danny B

Firstly why say I CLAIM to have not been down since 96, when I didn't claim that at all, can you not read you thick cunt, I haven't been to WHL since 1993.

You haven't got a clue, Chelsea haven't got the numbers, they fucking bully you total mug, then you arrange a fight, get done and grass the Chelsea to the OB, you complete fuck wit. Again Millwall are a very passionate crowd you find it difficult to differentiate firm from support which is what I'm talking about. It's a rough working place Lewisham, Deptford etc.. and all the whites are Millwall through and through they know their limitations but there's a burning passion for Millwall, that doesn't exist in Hertfordshire in my view.

As for your views about West Ham, if you asked 100 supporters in this country who have the best fans West Ham or Spurs, I know and you know at least 80 would say West Ham. One song? You have two songs. Cam on you Spurs (half heartedly sung at the SF I mentioned) oh when the Spurs, and wanky soccer am new efforts like Jermaine Defoe he's a yiddo. You have a shiiiiiiiiiiiite support you know it and honest to god everyone else knows it.

Billy Whitehurst how many lower league clubs would take 500 to Barrow -2 conditions FA Cup First Round live on telly on a Friday night, I've seen Brentford with my own eyes, and they're proper. They were one of maybe 7 or 8 of 23 clubs who sold out their end here when we came up.

We all love our clubs Danny, but honestly if I was a Spurs fan the least I would acknowledge is everybody thinks Tottenham's support is wank, you genuinely have not got a clue.

Your such a potty mouth

Because Newcastle is a category A match at White Hart Lane and that's all the tickets they gave us?

Probably...

Probably wrong. If the demand is there 2,900 ish are made available to the away support.

Man Utd and Liverpool both are cat A and both took full allocation this season.

Guest Stevie

Especially in light of us taking 2,300 to the reverse. And Stevie, we ARE renowned for having the most passionate fans in London. Yes we are a bunch of moaners but all the teams you have mentioned cant hold a candle to our support.

The 1750 didn't get anywhere near general sale you cunt, the board dictates what allocation we take you utter mug. I still remember the 400 you brought here in the FA Cup in December 99 :aye: 4 fucking hundred - Orient brung more in the league cup. All the teams I mentioned piss on your support, I put your support in the non-entity bracket with your Southampton and Coventry's.

REKNOWNED for having the most passionate fans in London ahahahahahahah by fucking who? No one who has a clue that is for certain. My whole life, and baring in mind I class London as my second city, I have never heard that assertion off anyone, because no one is stupid enough to say it.

Edited by Stevie

The 1750 didn't get anywhere near general sale you cunt, the board dictates what allocation we take you utter mug. I still remember the 400 you brought here in the FA Cup in December 99 :aye: 4 fucking hundred - Orient brung more in the league cup. All the teams I mentioned piss on your support, I put your support in the non-entity bracket with your Southampton and Coventry's.

So you are saying the club turned down a higher allocation? Do they not like making money? Or were applications such that they thought 1700 was a more apropriate allocation?

Because Newcastle is a category A match at White Hart Lane and that's all the tickets they gave us?

Probably...

Probably wrong. If the demand is there 2,900 ish are made available to the away support.

Man Utd and Liverpool both are cat A and both took full allocation this season.

Spurs fans aren't obsessed with Liverpool or Man Utd though :aye:

Guest Stevie

So you are saying the club turned down a higher allocation? Do they not like making money? Or were applications such that they thought 1700 was a more apropriate allocation?

Fuck do I know, but are you such a stupid cunt you feel Newcastle United wouldn't sell 3,000 tickets? Yes or no?

Danny, you were defending the amount Portsmouth brought up here weren't you? Perhaps you'll see a contradiction.

Monday night, televised game, small fanbase. I said it was understandable.

Sunday early kick off isnt ideal but at least there was plenty of time to get back for work Monday.

Danny, you were defending the amount Portsmouth brought up here weren't you? Perhaps you'll see a contradiction.

Monday night, televised game, small fanbase. I said it was understandable.

Sunday early kick off isnt ideal but at least there was plenty of time to get back for work Monday.

You'd have a point if they hadn't brought about 300 fans.