Best atmospheres in football

foreverer

Has Stevie explained why Newcastle only took 1700 to Spurs at the weekend?

I thought the BFITW could raise 6K anywhere any time.

Especially in light of us taking 2,300 to the reverse. And Stevie, we ARE renowned for having the most passionate fans in London. Yes we are a bunch of moaners but all the teams you have mentioned cant hold a candle to our support.

The 1750 didn't get anywhere near general sale you cunt, the board dictates what allocation we take you utter mug. I still remember the 400 you brought here in the FA Cup in December 99 :aye: 4 f*cking hundred - Orient brung more in the league cup. All the teams I mentioned p*ss on your support, I put your support in the non-entity bracket with your Southampton and Coventry's.

So you are saying the club turned down a higher allocation? Do they not like making money? Or were applications such that they thought 1700 was a more apropriate allocation?

Fuck do I know, but are you such a stupid c*nt you feel Newcastle United wouldn't sell 3,000 tickets? Yes or no?

If Toontastic members are any gauge of demand for the game then no.

In fact obviously not or you would have taken the allocation that was offered.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Especially in light of us taking 2,300 to the reverse. And Stevie, we ARE renowned for having the most passionate fans in London. Yes we are a bunch of moaners but all the teams you have mentioned cant hold a candle to our support.

The 1750 didn't get anywhere near general sale you cunt, the board dictates what allocation we take you utter mug. I still remember the 400 you brought here in the FA Cup in December 99 :aye: 4 f*cking hundred - Orient brung more in the league cup. All the teams I mentioned p*ss on your support, I put your support in the non-entity bracket with your Southampton and Coventry's.

So you are saying the club turned down a higher allocation? Do they not like making money? Or were applications such that they thought 1700 was a more apropriate allocation?

Fuck do I know, but are you such a stupid c*nt you feel Newcastle United wouldn't sell 3,000 tickets? Yes or no?

If Toontastic members are any gauge of demand for the game then no.

In fact obviously not or you would have taken the allocation that was offered.

What a tool is all I can say, you're a cock of epic proportions.

The 1750 didn't get anywhere near general sale you cunt, the board dictates what allocation we take you utter mug. I still remember the 400 you brought here in the FA Cup in December 99 :aye: 4 fucking hundred - Orient brung more in the league cup. All the teams I mentioned piss on your support, I put your support in the non-entity bracket with your Southampton and Coventry's.

REKNOWNED for having the most passionate fans in London ahahahahahahah by fucking who? No one who has a clue that is for certain. My whole life, and baring in mind I class London as my second city, I have never heard that assertion off anyone, because no one is stupid enough to say it.

1.West Ham

2.Millwall

3.Chelsea

4.Brentford

Things stop going Stevies way? Thats when the name calling and the "I remembers" start.

Then you know he has run out of ideas.

I've heard Green Street 2 is particularly unrealistic Stevie, maybe you can rent it it out and get some more ideas.

Guest Stevie
Things stop going Stevies way? Thats when the name calling and the "I remembers" start.

Then you know he has run out of ideas.

I've heard Green Street 2 is particularly unrealistic Stevie, maybe you can rent it it out and get some more ideas.

Say something interesting, you're like a fish out of water in this thread. In most threads in fairness.

Stevie the internet warrior

If Danny's Zed, you're the gimp.

No, i'm Butch :aye:

You're shaggin a fat french bird?

I wish, I'm having a lean spell at the moment.

The 1750 didn't get anywhere near general sale you cunt, the board dictates what allocation we take you utter mug. I still remember the 400 you brought here in the FA Cup in December 99 :aye: 4 fucking hundred - Orient brung more in the league cup. All the teams I mentioned piss on your support, I put your support in the non-entity bracket with your Southampton and Coventry's.

A bit like you only taking 1,500 to Chelsea a few times during this decade then.

Spurs fans smell of wee too by the way.

Its every man for himself in the toilets at White Hart Lane.

Never wash your hands in a park lane sink :aye:

A bit like you only taking 1,500 to Chelsea a few times during this decade then.

Its a long while since we have seen this one of Stevie's alter egos.

Oh dear. I'm not Stevie, son.

Oh dear. I'm not Stevie, son.

:scratchhead:

Guest Stevie

Admin could you care to tell this fucking 2 bedroom flat struggling to pay the mortgage cunt, where my IP address is loosely from, and WL's is. WL is a friend of mine who supports a London club what aint Spurs.

Edited by Stevie

Admin could you care to tell this fucking 2 bedroom flat struggling to pay the mortgage cunt, where my IP address is loosely from, and WL's is. WL is a friend of mine who supports a London club what aint Spurs.

Also notice how "Danny B" had to resort to that to deflect attention away from the Yids' pathetic support.

It isn't Stevie...

Because if it was it would have disappeared when he was banned :aye:

If doesnt take much to set up a proxy Tom. It is blatently him, they always turn up together. Either that of WL is his work down south.

It isn't Stevie...

Because if it was it would have disappeared when he was banned :aye:

If doesnt take much to set up a proxy Tom. It is blatently him, they always turn up together. Either that of WL is his work down south.

I can assure you I'm not Stevie you Yid pleb.

Back to topic :aye:

One of the best atmospheres I ever witnessed was at Barnsley. Absolutely gash on the field but the crowd never stopped singing all game..

Have heard from several Liverpool fans that NUFC are far and away the best and most vocal travelling support in the Premiership to visit Anfield.

Guest Stevie
Back to topic :aye:

One of the best atmospheres I ever witnessed was at Barnsley. Absolutely gash on the field but the crowd never stopped singing all game..

Have heard from several Liverpool fans that NUFC are far and away the best and most vocal travelling support in the Premiership to visit Anfield.

They're arselickers and two faced though Craig, they'll say anything to get you on side then stab you in the back.

Danny B you are a childish faceless non-entity do you believe I would waste my time posting as two people to piss you off? You total mug.