Best atmospheres in football

foreverer

Back to topic :aye:

One of the best atmospheres I ever witnessed was at Barnsley. Absolutely gash on the field but the crowd never stopped singing all game..

Have heard from several Liverpool fans that NUFC are far and away the best and most vocal travelling support in the Premiership to visit Anfield.

They're arselickers and two faced though Craig, they'll say anything to get you on side then stab you in the back.

Danny B you are a childish faceless non-entity do you believe I would waste my time posting as two people to piss you off? You total mug.

Honestly I have to double check every time you post to see which one it is. Its quite amusing TBH.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

One of the best atmospheres I ever witnessed was at Barnsley. Absolutely gash on the field but the crowd never stopped singing all game..

Have heard from several Liverpool fans that NUFC are far and away the best and most vocal travelling support in the Premiership to visit Anfield.

They're arselickers and two faced though Craig, they'll say anything to get you on side then stab you in the back.

Danny B you are a childish faceless non-entity do you believe I would waste my time posting as two people to piss you off? You total mug.

Honestly I have to double check every time you post to see which one it is. Its quite amusing TBH.

Well I tell you what ring me up, then ring WL up, then you'll see you wanker.

Why lie?

It's pathetic that you're going down this line because you had no response to the initial point I made in my first post on this thread, which is that the Yids are so pathetic you've even taken reduced allocations to Chelsea many times.

Guest Stevie

Why lie?

It's pathetic that you're going down this line because you had no response to the initial point I made in my first post on this thread, which is that the Yids are so pathetic you've even taken reduced allocations to Chelsea many times.

..and this is something I haven't even abused him with because I didn't know about it.

Guest Stevie
Why does W.L. only show up in threads where the racist is getting a bit agitated?

I wish he was around more often :aye:

What am I getting agitated about about you South Tyneside high rise huckle? No agitation here son. Only a total spastic would think W.L was me, and you're insuating he is...funny that.

Why does W.L. only show up in threads where the racist is getting a bit agitated?

I wish he was around more often :aye:

What a pathetic post. Then again one should expect nothing less from someone who has a Scottish flag under their poster details.

Guest Stevie
Irony-bot hacked the racist's account again?

Howay, sort it out man....

Oh dear, yet another post that cries out "I have nothing to say", what's the point of your existence?

I remember a game against Derby back under Gullit where, because of the dross on show, the fans just bantered for the entire match. I think "Toon Toon Black and White army" was sung for a good 15 minutes.

I'm not sure, but I vaguely remember it also being the game where Derby strung together a decent move and the Home fans gave a wee ripple of appreciation.

Guest Stevie
Poor Stevie.

Pity should be reserved for a Y!d nonentity such as yourself.

Such a Stevie thing to say.

One thing I can categorically state with a huge amount of conviction is I'm more intelligent than you. Now even you, thick cunt that you are, if you were to post as two people I wouldn't think you'd be dense enough to post in a similar style. You'd alter the style very differently. The admin have told you the two IP's are completely different, and bollocks to your proxy bollocks, I didn't even know what a proxy was till you were on about it the last time WL posted. Your posts in this thread cry of desperation, look at me, look at me, I'm baiting Stevie, it reminds me of this brummie Villa fan in The Lounge in the town excitedly crying to his mate, "we're in a round with the geordies ;)".

Edited by Stevie

Poor Stevie.

One thing I can categorically state with a huge amount of conviction is I'm more intelligent than you. Now even you, thick cunt that you are, if you were to post as two people I wouldn't think you'd be dense enough to post in a similar style. You'd alter the style very differently. The admin have told you the two IP's are completely different, and bollocks to your proxy bollocks, I didn't even know what a proxy was till you were on about it the last time WL posted. Your posts in this thread cry of desperation, look at me, look at me, I'm baiting Stevie, it reminds me of this brummie Villa fan in The Lounge in the town excitedly crying to his mate, "we're in a round with the geordies ;)".

Uh-huh

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...ghlite=%2Bproxy

Poor Stevie.

Uh-huh

HA HA HA :)

Guest Stevie
Poor Stevie.

Uh-huh

What a wierdo :)

Guest Stevie
silly stevie for using two user names

As I said there are plenty ways of proving we are two different people, but you are faceless mugs who hide behind your pc's. Admin could solve this straight away. How could you have a proxy that is permanently in London?

silly stevie for using two user names

As I said there are plenty ways of proving we are two different people, but you are faceless mugs who hide behind your pc's. Admin could solve this straight away. How could you have a proxy that is permanently in London?

Dont you work in London sometimes Stevie?