Best atmospheres in football

foreverer

Guest Stevie
silly stevie for using two user names

As I said there are plenty ways of proving we are two different people, but you are faceless mugs who hide behind your pc's. Admin could solve this straight away. How could you have a proxy that is permanently in London?

Dont you work in London sometimes Stevie?

Yes, I work off my work system at home as well through remote connection, and hypothetically I could post on here showing a London IP address, even though I'm here, but I don't want people knowing who I work for. You know for a fact WL isn't me. I'll be in London the last Friday in May, you should meet WL and me for a pint.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said there are plenty ways of proving we are two different people, but you are faceless mugs who hide behind your pc's. Admin could solve this straight away. How could you have a proxy that is permanently in London?

Yes, I work off my work system at home as well through remote connection, and hypothetically I could post on here showing a London IP address, even though I'm here, but I don't want people knowing who I work for. You know for a fact WL isn't me. I'll be in London the last Friday in May, you should meet WL and me for a pint.

Its magical how you log on at the same time. Are you sleeping together?

Guest Stevie

Oh dear. You were born in 1978 or 1979, and THIS is the best you can do?

77 and to be honest Stevie you dont have a leg to stand on:

Saying you are going not going to come back on without an apology and coming back on here.

Shown up as a liar several times on here. Including in this thread.

Pretending to be a Chelsea fan from London.

All pretty damning stuff.

Saying you are going not going to come back on without an apology and coming back on here.

You are mind witheringly dull. Why are you still droning on about Stevie and I being the same person when anyone with the slightest bit of sense can see this isn't the case?

You're a Yid, things don't get any more damning than that.

Guest Stevie

A liar on this thread what are you on about you stupid cunt? WL doesn't support Chelsea you utter cock of a lad. I've offered you solutions to prove I'm not fuckin WL, but you're a faceless wank who doesn't do real life.

You are mind witheringly dull. Why are you still droning on about Stevie and I being the same person when anyone with the slightest bit of sense can see this isn't the case?

What team do you support WL?

WL and Stevie are using different IPs, admittedly thats not proof as one could be ran through a proxy however neither IP is a proxy IP.

Simple way to prove it would be for both Stevie and WL to dress in womens clothing and go on webcam at the same time.

SImple yet effective.

Brentford.

Guest Stevie
WL and Stevie are using different IPs, admittedly thats not proof as one could be ran through a proxy however neither IP is a proxy IP.

Simple way to prove it would be for both Stevie and WL to dress in womens clothing and go on webcam at the same time.

SImple yet effective.

Thank you. Now is this bacon avoider going to apologise or continue to press on with proving he's one of the biggest wanks on the internet?

SImple yet effective.

I'll fetch my summer frock.

Brentford.

My uncle supports the bees. He lives in Ealing. You must bee a happy man.

I know one of your ex players. Villa came in with a one million bid for him about ten years ago but you turned them down because he was first reserve striker.

And the player is.....

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie
Funny seems WL doesnt want to taalk about his team.

Funny how Stevie was biggin' up Brentfords support the other day.

;)

Once again just cringeworthy.

;)

Fuck off Billy Bullshit, you've been mugged off by just about every poster on here.

Fucking Walter Mitty cunt to be honest bet you wouldnt say boo to a goose face to face.

Always on here whilst games are on and the like. Right plastic clown shoe.

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie

;)

Fuck off Billy Bullshit, you've been mugged off by just about every poster on here.

Fucking Walter Mitty cunt to be honest bet you wouldnt say boo to a goose face to face.

Why get emotional and why lie, I've told you I'll meet you any time you mouthy cunt, why tell lies about people you dullard? Like I say cringeworthy, Peasepud had confirmed you're a mug and still you go on and on, I know I've upset you loads of times but you're getting tedious now son eh? Why would I be on here when games are on ugly, you making a cunt out of yourself yet again. I've never seen a poster be finished more than you, even Tom has finished you, yet you have no pride and STILL come back, just leave ugly eh?

;)

Why get emotional and why lie, I've told you I'll meet you any time you mouthy cunt, why tell lies about people you dullard? Like I say cringeworthy, Peasepud had confirmed you're a mug and still you go on and on, I know I've upset you loads of times but you're getting tedious now son eh? Why would I be on here when games are on ugly, you making a cunt out of yourself yet again. I've never seen a poster be finished more than you, even Tom has finished you, yet you have no pride and STILL come back, just leave ugly eh?

most Ironic post ever?

Guest Stevie

;)

most Ironic post ever?

Me? Why would I have no pride? Most cunts on here think I'm alright I think, respect most of my footballing views and regard me as a decent poster. Whereas not one person on here thinks you're anything other than a muggy boring cunt from Hertfordshire, well apart from Ewerk who you claim was arselicking you in pm. Pride is coming back after being made to look like the biggest cunt that's ever posted on a message board, not that you're that bad, I don't think you're a kiddy fiddler or anything, just a shit WUM and a clueless geek who got in to this football thing late on in life.