Best atmospheres in football

foreverer

Funny seems WL doesnt want to taalk about his team.

Funny how Stevie was biggin' up Brentfords support the other day.

;)

I hardly need to prove myself to you. Again insinuating that I'm Stevie, oh dear.

I can't remember who the player was, I doubt I'd remember who we've turned down bids for a year ago let alone ten. Who cares? I've barely missed a game in years.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

I hardly need to prove myself to you. Again insinuating that I'm Stevie, oh dear.

I can't remember who the player was, I doubt I'd remember who we've turned down bids for a year ago let alone ten. Who cares? I've barely missed a game in years.

just like Stevie hasn't. Always on here when Newcastle are away mind :)

;)

You really should patent yourself as a cure for insomnia.

Guest Stevie

;)

I went to six away games last season, I've been to none this season and have never claimed to have been neither you arsehole. How many aways you been to? Not many apart from your Cup Final up here I'd guess.

Guest Stevie
Best atmosphere? .....Hopefully tonight at Plainmoor as we take on Histon in the play-off semi final first leg!!!

I need Torquay to win again like the weekend! I've got a 5a on Hamburg (10/3) won 0-1, Stevenage 11/10 (won 3-1 with 10 men), and Torquay 10/11 howay the seagulls or whatever the nickname is, the Welsh cunts or whatever you know. £86 if they win decent start to the weekend.

;)

I went to six away games last season, I've been to none this season and have never claimed to have been neither you arsehole. How many aways you been to? Not many apart from your Cup Final up here I'd guess.

Isn't it nice to see young love flourish between Stevie and Danny B :(

Best atmosphere? .....Hopefully tonight at Plainmoor as we take on Histon in the play-off semi final first leg!!!

It probably will be, there was a decent atmosphere when I went to Torquay a few years ago when we were in the same division. It's just a shame Histon will have about 50 fans there.

I need Torquay to win again like the weekend! I've got a 5a on Hamburg (10/3) won 0-1, Stevenage 11/10 (won 3-1 with 10 men), and Torquay 10/11 howay the seagulls or whatever the nickname is, the Welsh cunts or whatever you know. £86 if they win decent start to the weekend.

Im confused who's Welsh? :( (Hope you're not calling Torquay C**** Stevie)!! :)

Anyway we did it for you, The Gulls won 2-0 ;) Great atmosphere at Plainmoor. By the way, I think its Brighton who are The Seagulls, we are simply, The Gulls.

It probably will be, there was a decent atmosphere when I went to Torquay a few years ago when we were in the same division. It's just a shame Histon will have about 50 fans there.

It was rocking!!!

It was rocking!!!

Watched the game last night, t/r. Some harem scarem moments for both sides and it could easily have finished 5-3 to Torquay. Even at 2-0, the tie is far from over. I hope to be watching again on Monday.

What I love about this conference football is the honesty. Of course there's a lot of skill lacking in it, but the action is whole hearted and honest. It's almost like top flight football was like 30 years ago with the rough and tumble going on and the players not rolling around in agony after the slightest of touches.

It was rocking!!!

Watched the game last night, t/r. Some harem scarem moments for both sides and it could easily have finished 5-3 to Torquay. Even at 2-0, the tie is far from over. I hope to be watching again on Monday.

What I love about this conference football is the honesty. Of course there's a lot of skill lacking in it, but the action is whole hearted and honest. It's almost like top flight football was like 30 years ago with the rough and tumble going on and the players not rolling around in agony after the slightest of touches.

Well we did it Snakey! It has given us something to cheer about at least!!! Wembley here we come! (again)

It was rocking!!!

Well we did it Snakey! It has given us something to cheer about at least!!! Wembley here we come! (again)

Aye, well done. I watched it yesterday evening and thank God Torquay won. There was only one side attempting to play football and it warnt Histon. As for their pitch............what a fuckin field it was.

What has to be said (Stevie will be impressed) was the magnificent support the Torquay fans gave. The whole game (the WHOLE game) was conducted to a noise of support from the Torquay fans. Tell whoever you know that went they are a credit to football support. Except for the drum!! Get rid of the fuckin' drum.

See you on the pitch at Wembley ?????

Me fatha's going to see Whitley Bay this weekend at Wemberley btw.

I was in two minds whether to go or not. Probably not now as I've just this morning learned I'm doing a course for the next three days. Sooo, a glory hunter I am not :D I went the last time they won at Villa Park a few years ago.

Guest alex
Me fatha's going to see Whitley Bay this weekend at Wemberley btw.

I was in two minds whether to go or not. Probably not now as I've just this morning learned I'm doing a course for the next three days. Sooo, a glory hunter I am not :D I went the last time they won at Villa Park a few years ago.

Was that 2002 or something? My Dad doesn't exactly follow all over them but it's not the first game he's been to either. He went to a few away games last year when they got to the semis. Excuse for a piss-up/weekend away, basically. ARS TBH.

It was rocking!!!

Aye, well done. I watched it yesterday evening and thank God Torquay won. There was only one side attempting to play football and it warnt Histon. As for their pitch............what a fuckin field it was.

What has to be said (Stevie will be impressed) was the magnificent support the Torquay fans gave. The whole game (the WHOLE game) was conducted to a noise of support from the Torquay fans. Tell whoever you know that went they are a credit to football support. Except for the drum!! Get rid of the fuckin' drum.

Ohh yesss ;)

What a great noise the yellow army made indeed. I am so proud of our club and the fans. Getting out of the conference isnt easy, I hope to god this is our time...we should be back in the football league because we play football. What about Sillsy with his mask? :D what a star he is! (loved the Zorro celebration he did last game)!

As for the drum, I think there was a whole thread on the TUFC forum making sure the drummer went, as he gets the fans going so well.

Cambridge are the team I least wanted in the final as they were knocked out last year by Exeter. Still, least we will have a decent pitch (I hope) to play our football!!!

It was rocking!!!

Ohh yesss :D

What a great noise the yellow army made indeed. I am so proud of our club and the fans. Getting out of the conference isnt easy, I hope to god this is our time...we should be back in the football league because we play football. What about Sillsy with his mask? :D what a star he is! (loved the Zorro celebration he did last game)!

As for the drum, I think there was a whole thread on the TUFC forum making sure the drummer went, as he gets the fans going so well.

Cambridge are the team I least wanted in the final as they were knocked out last year by Exeter. Still, least we will have a decent pitch (I hope) to play our football!!!

I'm surprised you can type 'Exeter' without gagging or spitting (no pun intended) following last year's events. Mind you, they have gone on to better things this season.

Is Stevens back at school today ;):D :D

It was rocking!!!

Ohh yesss :)

I'm surprised you can type 'Exeter' without gagging or spitting (no pun intended) following last year's events. Mind you, they have gone on to better things this season.

Is Stevens back at school today :D :D :)

;) what a little spitfire he is though!!

As to last season's events... I still wonder how the hell did that happen?? :D Like you say though what a season they've had. Many of their fans have been very complimentary to us...but thats easy for them at the moment. They wouldnt be so gracious normally!!

Guest Stevie

Yellow army ding ding yellow army ding ding, all you needed was a middle aged bare chested ugly bloke with a nipple ring and you could've been Portsmouth for the day. Got very lucky near the end with that volley off the bar, I think Histon would've won it in extra time, but thinking about it I fail to see how that shithole of a ground would be allowed in the football league.