Hull vs Stoke

dbsweeney

This is the second most important game for NUFC left in the season, after the Boro game ... and we don't have any say in the result.

This is the last game left where Hull may get a win ... and I think they will.

It will send them above Sunderland (I think).

If we get a draw against Villa and draw against Fullham, we will be on equal points with the Mackems, but with worse goal difference (esp. 'cause of our loss to Liverpool which will occur).

And the stinking Mackems will laugh in our faces as they continue to get to play at the likes of Anfield, the Emirates, White Shite Lane and Old Trafford.

Meanwhile, we'll play against Plymouth, Ipswich and Doncaster.

The Mackems will get their £40m from TV money, while we get our £3m.

We're going down.

Any thoughts?

;)

Wow. that is the most smartest thing anyone has said. no really, We beat AV earlier in the season, we could beat them again but, as you said its other results we need to focus on

I think our hope of staying up is Hull getting no more points. Ive concluded that the only chance we have is winning against boro. No longer expecting anything against Liverpool, villa or even Fulham. A win v boro puts us on the same points as Hull have now but better GD.

So, if Hull pick up even a single point in any remaining game I think thats us fucked (mind, even if we do stay up we will be one of the faves for the drop next season unless some serious changes happen).

Happy days.

I think our hope of staying up is Hull getting no more points. Ive concluded that the only chance we have is winning against boro. No longer expecting anything against Liverpool, villa or even Fulham. A win v boro puts us on the same points as Hull have now but better GD.

So, if Hull pick up even a single point in any remaining game I think thats us fucked (mind, even if we do stay up we will be one of the faves for the drop next season unless some serious changes happen).

Happy days.

I agree although its possible we still might get a draw from Fulham or even Villa.

I have faith in Stoke to beat Hull. I'm much more concerned with our odds of beating Boro.

If Stoke pick something up against Hull and we win, I think we stay up.

West Ham beating Stoke was a god send for us. It means they still need to go out and win against Hull to be sure of staying up.

Must admit i'm loosing faith though. I can see Hull, Sunderland and us not winning any more games. But they have the points.

West Ham beating Stoke was a god send for us. It means they still need to go out and win against Hull to be sure of staying up.

Must admit i'm loosing faith though. I can see Hull, Sunderland and us not winning any more games. But they have the points.

Agree with everything you've said there.

Guest alex

I think Man Utd play Hull last game and Man Utd will have absolutely nothing to play for and may well be in the European Cup final. Also, as I mentioned in another thread Fat Sam is good mates with Ferguson. Guess who else is in that little clique? Yep, Phil Brown.

I think Man Utd play Hull last game and Man Utd will have absolutely nothing to play for and may well be in the European Cup final. Also, as I mentioned in another thread Fat Sam is good mates with Ferguson. Guess who else is in that little clique? Yep, Phil Brown.

Yep, if it comes down to it, I'd hate to have to rely on Man U to keep us up.

Manu have shown that before when West Ham with Tevez went to Old Trafford and won to stay up. And the mackems play Chelsea last who also have the FA cup to worry about and possibly the CL final, so no favours there either.

Guest alex
You never know, we might have two wins under our belt by then :D

I think 6 points would be enough. I don't think we'll get them however.

Yep, if it comes down to it, I'd hate to have to rely on Man U to keep us up.

Hull are dreadfull even Man U's res's would mince em.

You never know, we might have two wins under our belt by then :D

Yeah you never know haha, easy Fulham an Boro win,

I think that Brown will get his men to park the bus in front of goal, as even just a point may be enough to save Hull in Phil's mind.

Jesus Christ, do we have to win against Boro.

I've been losing sleep over this and was sweating over the news of the Villa v. Hull game overnight.

unfortunately, I see it like this too.

The home game against the smoggies is the biggest possibility, if we win that and Hull lose this weekend, we will be out of the bottom 3.

We are relying on other teams losing and we have a small chance because the mackems and Hull have also been losing.

Thing is next monday, if Hull lose to Stoke, both us and the smogs will know this game is a get out of jail card.

Yep, West Ham wouldn't have been here Sheffield would have been below us, and we'd be safe.

Fucking Carlos Tevez.