This girl I'm seeing

luckyluke

So it's going quite well, she's fit, intelligent, questionable taste in music etc but no more than you'd expect in a girl. Second date last night, and ended up staying at hers, just got back to mine. This morning she asked what I was doing today, I explained that i'd be watching the football, although as we're playing Liverpool it probably won't be very enjoyable, and told her a little of the 'joys' of following our merry band of spastics.

Her words of comfort?

"You should support Sunderland instead" - turns out her mum's side are all from Washington! What should I do? I mean, obviously I need to end it, but what can I do to make it as spiteful and humilating as possible?

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

I recall my dad suggesting I started supporting Man United a few years back, not that he supports them, he knows nothing about football, he just thinks you can pick up and put down clubs at will.

If it doesn't involve posting nudey photos of her on here then I don't want to know.

+1

+2

Indeed and then point her to the thread. Awesomeness, spitefulness and humiliation achieved!

wrong section btw?

too much birthday sherry for you lad ;)

Haven't started yet man.

Just thought it should have been in GC but oh well :)

Fckin PM me, seen a million shit threads/scenarios like this on these here NUFC fora and it ends up with the same shit repeaeed by me. If you don't want to kill the slag, i will. For free. Just PM me with address details. Don't want to be incriminated? Get some other human to PM me. Wrong section by the way.

Fckin PM me, seen a million shit threads/scenarios like this on these here NUFC fora and it ends up with the same shit repeaeed by me. If you don't want to kill the slag, i will. For free. Just PM me with address details. Don't want to be incriminated? Get some other human to PM me. Wrong section by the way.

Killing is the discouters way to heaven. ;)

'I found out a long time ago.....what a woman can do to your soul'. Learn from that boy Parky......

The Eagles.....they know....

'I found out a long time ago.....what a woman can do to your soul'. Learn from that boy Parky......

Sweet. :)

Sweet. :)

Yeah? Your back on side you sexy beast. I love you (and you know it)....no fcking messing.......

Sweet. :(

Yeah? Your back on side you sexy beast. I love you (and you know it)....no fcking messing.......

It's one of those givens in life, like when you talk to someone (after 11 pints) who cuts trees for a living in a big dark forest and you have so much respect for him you want to go out first light and buy a jacket like his. :)

It's one of those givens in life, like when you talk to someone (after 11 pints) who cuts trees for a living in a big dark forest and you have so much respect for him you want to go out first light and buy a jacket like his. :)

But if you have real bollocks, you will get up 'first light', skin the cunt and wear his skin, not settle for second best like wear his 'jacket'. Keep up man chap. You are good but have slipped lately.....not sure you have learned from the master.

But if you have real bollocks, you will get up 'first light', skin the cunt and wear his skin, not settle for second best like wear his 'jacket'. Keep up man chap. You are good but have slipped lately.....not sure you have learned from the master.

I love the bit in those Dracula films where someone asks the way to "the castle" and the innkeeper drops his plates. :scratchchin:

Pipe down and I will teach you summat.

Killing is the discouters way to heaven. :(

Sweet. :rolleyes:

It's one of those givens in life, like when you talk to someone (after 11 pints) who cuts trees for a living in a big dark forest and you have so much respect for him you want to go out first light and buy a jacket like his. :scratchchin:

;)

um..... :)