Toontastic gone tits up?

Lazarus

Not sure whats gone on tbh, nothing has changed and all other domains on my server have been fine.

The nameservers were set to the old ones and have been from the start so maybe there was something going on there, they've been corrected and hopefully that will filter across all ISPs within the next 12 - 24 hours or so.

Not sure whats gone on tbh, nothing has changed and all other domains on my server have been fine.

The nameservers were set to the old ones and have been from the start so maybe there was something going on there, they've been corrected and hopefully that will filter across all ISPs within the next 12 - 24 hours or so.

Same for me yesterday from my pc at home but it was working fine with the laptop in work.

Anyone else been having problems in the last 10 minutes or so?

I've spent 10 minutes trying to get in, just to get an address not found error each time and then suddenly, in as normal.

Anyone else been having problems in the last 10 minutes or so?

I've spent 10 minutes trying to get in, just to get an address not found error each time and then suddenly, in as normal.

been getting it on and off this weekend.

Got to the bottom of it and hopefully within a few hours or so there shouldnt be any further problems.

Originally we were running on a particluar server but when there were problems with that we moved to a new one with the same company (nearly a year ago), they handled the move and changed all the nameservers etc but at the same time they left the old one pointing to the new one for any stragglers. Well the old one has been moving around lately and they were changing stuff on it so those that redirected (including here) from there to the new one encountered problems.

All been changed now so as soon as its filtered through it should be ok.

If you still have problems, clear your cache and restart your PC and router and hopefully that should rekick it all back in.

still fucking up today. If i enter toontastic.net i can get on, but if i save a link to the forum I can not.

Has Mike Ashley taken over toontastic?

Anyone still having problems can try this little trick.(you must be logged in as administrator for this to work)

Goto the command prompt

Start > Accessories > Command Prompt

then type or paste the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

that should clear your DNS cache and get you running again.