Joey Barton

smoggeordie

Define mouthy.

mouth⋅y   /ˈmaʊði, -θi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mou-thee, -thee]

–adjective, mouth⋅i⋅er, mouth⋅i⋅est. garrulous, often in a bombastic manner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

1580–90; mouth + -y 1

Related forms:

mouth⋅i⋅ly, adverb

mouth⋅i⋅ness, noun

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all knew in our heart of hearts he'd in some act the cunt again, and if he's given yet another chance he will in the future as well. I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is, what has Joey Barton done in his career, he was unknown 5 years ago largely for anything other than being an arsehole, he's played for two ridiculously shit sides, yet someone like Nicky Butt a multiple Premiership, and also CL winner can afford Shearer the respect he deserves. If I was his manager I'd lamp the cunt me, I don't know how many times the moral question about him is going to be asked, but morally do we want an utter scouse, poor upbringing, council estate scumbag playing for our club?

Tbh Stevie, I was just hoping he could do something for us in the last handful of games, since he's about the best of a bad bunch in central midfield (along with Guthrie). He couldn't even achieve that relatively small goal though.

He' couldn't. I think the best thing that could happen to Joey Barton is a good hiding the puts him in hospital, then he could re-evaluate who he is, and how to speak to people and respect them. I got done in in 2002 off 3 kids 10% of it was my fault, and it certainly made me less mouthy from then forward.

What I hate about him is he despite all of the evidence he protrays himself as the ultimate scouse victim, going on telly saying how much he loves his fuckin nana, honestly he's a total arsehole.

I'd loved to have spoken to you before that then mate if this is less mouthy. ;)

Define mouthy.

Someone who likes to mouth off at people. :D

Guest Stevie
I think we all knew in our heart of hearts he'd in some act the cunt again, and if he's given yet another chance he will in the future as well. I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is, what has Joey Barton done in his career, he was unknown 5 years ago largely for anything other than being an arsehole, he's played for two ridiculously shit sides, yet someone like Nicky Butt a multiple Premiership, and also CL winner can afford Shearer the respect he deserves. If I was his manager I'd lamp the cunt me, I don't know how many times the moral question about him is going to be asked, but morally do we want an utter scouse, poor upbringing, council estate scumbag playing for our club?

Tbh Stevie, I was just hoping he could do something for us in the last handful of games, since he's about the best of a bad bunch in central midfield (along with Guthrie). He couldn't even achieve that relatively small goal though.

He' couldn't. I think the best thing that could happen to Joey Barton is a good hiding the puts him in hospital, then he could re-evaluate who he is, and how to speak to people and respect them. I got done in in 2002 off 3 kids 10% of it was my fault, and it certainly made me less mouthy from then forward.

What I hate about him is he despite all of the evidence he protrays himself as the ultimate scouse victim, going on telly saying how much he loves his fuckin nana, honestly he's a total arsehole.

I'd loved to have spoken to you before that then mate if this is less mouthy. :D

Define mouthy.

Someone who likes to mouth off at people. :D

There's a difference between mouthing off at people and enjoying doing it. ;) To be fair you name me one TT regular who hasn't at one time or another and I'll show you a good looking mackem bird.

Edit Fop doesn't count.

Edited by Stevie

I'd loved to have spoken to you before that then mate if this is less mouthy. :D

Define mouthy.

Someone who likes to mouth off at people. ;)

There's a difference between mouthing off at people and enjoying doing it. :D To be fair you name me one TT regular who hasn't at one time or another and I'll show you a good looking mackem bird.

Edit Fop doesn't count.

:D

Define mouthy.

There's a difference between mouthing off at people and enjoying doing it. :D To be fair you name me one TT regular who hasn't at one time or another and I'll show you a good looking mackem bird.

Edit Fop doesn't count.

No one on here would "mouth off" at Fop in the flesh, including you it seems after your "lesson". :D

But then this is the internet, as Craig says (sometimes, anyway), and Ra bless it. :D

Guest Stevie

Define mouthy.

Edit Fop doesn't count.

No one on here would "mouth off" at Fop in the flesh, including you it seems after your "lesson". :D

But then this is the internet, as Craig says (sometimes, anyway), and Ra bless it. :D

My lesson, Fop if you were built like Jaws off James Bond even, the least I would say to you, is why do you come across as such a total boring bellend on Toontastic? You are an example of why a private school education isn't always the best route for your kids.

Define mouthy.

Edit Fop doesn't count.

My lesson, Fop if you were built like Jaws off James Bond even, the least I would say to you, is why do you come across as such a total boring bellend on Toontastic? You are an example of why a private school education isn't always the best route for your kids.

Another prejudice? :)

Guest Stevie

Define mouthy.

Edit Fop doesn't count.

Another prejudice? :)

"isn't always the best route" suggesting it is for some kids, my sister had a private school education and she turned out alright. FFS just bought the grounds of it actually.

Having watched it a few times again, I've changed my mind. Red well deserved. Was a lunge, was over the top of the ball, middle of the shin height etc etc...

Guest alex

You see Matt, I'd say that was worse. Got a yellow card and has hardly been mentioned. The Barton one was more stupid than anything else. Aye, it was reckless but the way people reacted is, imo, due to the person who did it. He's probably only got himself to blame for that I suppose. It seems his behaviour afterwards was totally unacceptable as well and (if true) probably should see him kicked out the club (given his form). But the tackle itself? Not that bad imo.

You see Matt, I'd say that was worse. Got a yellow card and has hardly been mentioned. The Barton one was more stupid than anything else. Aye, it was reckless but the way people reacted is, imo, due to the person who did it. He's probably only got himself to blame for that I suppose. It seems his behaviour afterwards was totally unacceptable as well and (if true) probably should see him kicked out the club (given his form). But the tackle itself? Not that bad imo.

I agree that other players get away with more. I guess that's one of the perks of not having a reputation for violence. Silly Joey.

Well you have intrigued me now! will have to look for a clip of it.

What I will also say about Barton's tackle is that it might be one of the best examples of an orange card. ie Depending on the day, the player, your mood etc etc it can go either way yellow or red. Both cases are very receivable!

Heck, on Monday I was thinking yellow, now I'm thinking red.

Guest alex

As an aside I'd have love to have seen Fabregas snapped in half in the final stages last night. What a cunt.

Barton's challenge was not as bad as what Guthrie did to Craig Fagan at SJP and he didn't get the media attention.

The stigma should have registered in his head that he'd no need to be reckless. That said, I think it's what happened afterwards that has ended his career on Tyneside.

I would personally drive up to Newcastle and bring him back if he would sign for Leeds. Not being funny but Shearer is failing miserably as a manager so far, I love the guy but it's like he's a school teacher or something and suspending Barton makes it look even more that way.

It's not all about passion and love for the club it's about fucking quality and Shearer just aint got it as a manager.

the Guthrie tackle didn't have such an effect on the season. Barton could well have been the player to steer us out of the mire. His passing and endeavour on the pitch for 75 minutes was an indication of what we've been missing. He could have been the hero. Instead he may well have consigned us to relegation with a thoughtless display of petulance. Plus Shearer has taken a stance against his performance, such a response was not evident after Guthrie's

that's probably why the media care.

I would personally drive up to Newcastle and bring him back if he would sign for Leeds. Not being funny but Shearer is failing miserably as a manager so far, I love the guy but it's like he's a school teacher or something and suspending Barton makes it look even more that way.

It's not all about passion and love for the club it's about fucking quality and Shearer just aint got it as a manager.

Not sure you can judge a man given 8 games to resuscitate a dead horse.

And no offence, it's been a while since Leeds has had a good manager... are you sure you're in a place to judge?

Not sure you can judge a man given 8 games to resuscitate a dead horse.

And no offence, it's been a while since Leeds has had a good manager... are you sure you're in a place to judge?

Didn't they have some short-arsed cockney as their manager not long back :lol:

Bloody hell -and they call us impatient - not being funny but thats all bollocks