Lingerie Football League

Sonatine

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

You can have 12 Jenna Jameson's at her peak with fuck all on playing it, and my boycott of everything American stands. When people say oh did you see Pals, or fuckin cheers, of some other wanky yank show, I look at them in disgust. As soon as I hear an American voice on telly, I turn it off. Plastic mongrel race of people, which has tried to dominate world culture, but it will never fully dominate ours. Football, fish and chips, summer days drinkin in beer gardens, listening to Jerusalem when we're pissed, curries, fuckin moanin about the weather, sayin ye areet, instead of a fake have a nice day etc etc... Of all the BNP's policies and many of them are a disgrace, the huge tariff, and in some cases, banning on American television is by far the best. I can sit here and honestly say, I've never watched a series of American programmes since V.

You can have 12 Jenna Jameson's at her peak with fuck all on playing it, and my boycott of everything American stands. When people say oh did you see Pals, or fuckin cheers, of some other wanky yank show, I look at them in disgust. As soon as I hear an American voice on telly, I turn it off. Plastic mongrel race of people, which has tried to dominate world culture, but it will never fully dominate ours. Football, fish and chips, summer days drinkin in beer gardens, listening to Jerusalem when we're pissed, curries, fuckin moanin about the weather, sayin ye areet, instead of a fake have a nice day etc etc... Of all the BNP's policies and many of them are a disgrace, the huge tariff, and in some cases, banning on American television is by far the best. I can sit here and honestly say, I've never watched a series of American programmes since V.

Quite right. ;)

I can honestly say I shudder when I hear the accent in the flesh.

The other irritating thing here is that many Germans have learnt what is called 'American English' and they seem stunned when I inform them that it isn't English. Words like flashlight, elevator, candy, Jello, check (bill), cookie etc just aren't really English words. They've even picked up the will to live wilting habit of ending sentences on a high as if everything they say is a question.

Guest alex

If that's true you're fucking mental ;) I'd like to think it was somewhat tongue-in-cheek though.

If that's true you're fucking mental ;) I'd like to think it was somewhat tongue-in-cheek though.

Alex this is Stevie, Stevie meet Alex *shake hands*.

Stuart Maconie writes a nice column in the Mirror, and he once said on of the things he likes most about America is the people who say "have a nice day", even if they don't mean it, because as soon as he lands back in Britain he'll get told to fuck off by someone who does ;)

Guest Stevie

It's not tongue in cheek, I genuinely mean it. I can tolerate people like Brad Friedel, but the whole American thing bores and disgusts me, they're almost robotic, nearly everyone I've ever met, and the way the global media tries to impose their shit way of life on us again, I find that abhorrent. It's a shit culture, I'd rather be German. My mate a while back "right I need to get back sharpish 24 hours is on" I just shook my heed, and questioned my friendship with him. There is absolutely nothing I find interesting about America, nothing. I choose deliberately to be as ignorant about them as they are of us, and Parky summed it up when he said "I can honestly say I shudder when I hear the accent in the flesh.".

There was this yank who used to work for my company (but got sent back to Wisconsin when his passport ran out - what a borin cunt he was as well), we were in a pub near Euston after work one night loads of us, and he's coming out with how proud he is to be American, I said well why don't you go back there then, and this country is dirty and overcrowded, the stupid cunt was living in Luton. Then I got talking about sport and told him that all yank sports are wank, which they are, and then he started on about the World Cup not being a valid event because if it were valid America would be the natural leader. Hasten to add, the more drink I had, I started sing the yank anthem with impromptu lyrics ending with and yanks are all cunts. He might be a bad example, but, I've met a few yanks, and they're all pretty dim, ignorant and basically have no place here.

Guest alex

You're daft for denying yourself the whole of US culture imo, if that's the case. Obviously you need to filter out the shite stuff but that applies everywhere. It's your life though Stevie ;) Personally I'd hate to have gone through life without the 20th Century American novel, for example.

Edited by alex

Guest Stevie
You're daft for denying yourself the whole of US culture imo, if that's the case. Obviously you need to filter out the shite stuff but that applies everywhere. It's your life though Stevie ;)Personally I'd hate to have gone through life without the 20th Century American novel, for example.

:) I don't think you're taking the piss neither.

It's not tongue in cheek, I genuinely mean it. I can tolerate people like Brad Friedel, but the whole American thing bores and disgusts me, they're almost robotic, nearly everyone I've ever met, and the way the global media tries to impose their shit way of life on us again, I find that abhorrent. It's a shit culture, I'd rather be German. My mate a while back "right I need to get back sharpish 24 hours is on" I just shook my heed, and questioned my friendship with him. There is absolutely nothing I find interesting about America, nothing. I choose deliberately to be as ignorant about them as they are of us, and Parky summed it up when he said "I can honestly say I shudder when I hear the accent in the flesh.".

There was this yank who used to work for my company (but got sent back to Wisconsin when his passport ran out - what a borin cunt he was as well), we were in a pub near Euston after work one night loads of us, and he's coming out with how proud he is to be American, I said well why don't you go back there then, and this country is dirty and overcrowded, the stupid cunt was living in Luton. Then I got talking about sport and told him that all yank sports are wank, which they are, and then he started on about the World Cup not being a valid event because if it were valid America would be the natural leader. Hasten to add, the more drink I had, I started sing the yank anthem with impromptu lyrics ending with and yanks are all cunts. He might be a bad example, but, I've met a few yanks, and they're all pretty dim, ignorant and basically have no place here.

:):(

Al Murray's got nowt on you mate.

Guest alex
You're daft for denying yourself the whole of US culture imo, if that's the case. Obviously you need to filter out the shite stuff but that applies everywhere. It's your life though Stevie ;)Personally I'd hate to have gone through life without the 20th Century American novel, for example.

:) I don't think you're taking the piss neither.

Of course I'm not. Why would I want to go through life denying myself something I enjoy? There's loads of elements of US culture which have enriched my life - books, tv, films.

Stevie, would it not be easier for you to just let us know which areas you think aren't full of cunts? So far you seem to despise pretty much all foreigners and 90% of the English. That doesn't leave you with much to like.

Guest Stevie

:):(

Al Murray's got nowt on you mate.

Nah I don't mind the old Brussel Sprouts to be honest, they're not cheats in life, and they love football.

Stevie, would it not be easier for you to just let us know which areas you think aren't full of cunts? So far you seem to despise pretty much all foreigners and 90% of the English. That doesn't leave you with much to like.

Surprised to hear he's all about the proms like, thought they'd have been right bell ends.

Guest Stevie

There's good and bad in all countries, some more than others, but some countries have people with traits I just don't like, America is top of that list. For what it's worth, most Irish people I've met are great, I'm not just saying it because it's my heritage, just you get the odd mouthy one on football message boards.

There's good and bad in all countries, some more than others, but some countries have people with traits I just don't like, America is top of that list. For what it's worth, most Irish people I've met are great, I'm not just saying it because it's my heritage, just you get the odd mouthy one on football message boards.

Aye, that Ant can be a bit of a twat at times.

Guest Stevie

Aye, that Ant can be a bit of a twat at times.

;) Was thinking more Barney tbh.

You're daft for denying yourself the whole of US culture imo, if that's the case. Obviously you need to filter out the shite stuff but that applies everywhere. It's your life though Stevie ;) Personally I'd hate to have gone through life without the 20th Century American novel, for example.

Nabakov was a Russian emigre and Kafka was from Czech. You can keep the rest. :):(

Edited by Park Life

Guest alex
You're daft for denying yourself the whole of US culture imo, if that's the case. Obviously you need to filter out the shite stuff but that applies everywhere. It's your life though Stevie :D Personally I'd hate to have gone through life without the 20th Century American novel, for example.

Nabakov was a Russian emigre and Kafka was from Czech. You can keep the rest. ;):D

Howay man, what about Dan Brown?

You're daft for denying yourself the whole of US culture imo, if that's the case. Obviously you need to filter out the shite stuff but that applies everywhere. It's your life though Stevie :D Personally I'd hate to have gone through life without the 20th Century American novel, for example.

Nabakov was a Russian emigre and Kafka was from Czech. You can keep the rest. ;):D

Thought you might have hit back with Henry Miller.

Guest Stevie

He's playing for Preston isn't he?

Guest alex

Thought you might have hit back with Henry Miller.

I might have if I was being serious. You were just hoping I'd say Henry Miller so you could counter that he did his best stuff whilst in Europe though :D