Keep the faith.

tommo

i've been thinking about posting this for a while but yesterday has inspired me.

well as you all know yesterday we were beaten 3-0 by a title chasing liverpool side, now who didnt expect that ? because i know i did and anyone who is not seriously deluded expected it. all along we've said that we need to win our 3 home games against pompey, boro and fulham. fair enough we never beat pompey, but imo if we beat boro and fulham we will stay up. hull are shite and tbh i can't see them getting many more points this season. boro on the other hand are already down along with west brom imo, so its between us and hull for the final spot, maybe the mackems.

against liverpool yesterday Shearer showed us that he has the balls to make the big decisions e.g dropping captain and supposed star striker micheal owen and i really hope that whatever happens he is still here next season to re build us into the giants we once were.

for the boro and fulham games we should go with a simple 4-4-2 and attack. we are at home in front of our fans and with us behind them we should win. i'd drop martins as yesterday he was truly awful. i would play :

harper

beye colo bassong edgar

jonas smith butt duff

owen viduka

all i want to say is that a lot of people say we are the most loyal fans in english football and in the final 3 games we need to show this and support the team until the end as they need us. it might not be our fault as fans that we are in this situation but we are so we need to keep going. boro on monday night will be a massive massive game and i hope the players are as nervous and aware about how big this game is as the fans are. if we do stay up then hopefully we will look forward to a summer of change and hopefully next season we will mobe forward as a premier league club with alan shearer in charge.

keep the faith.

i've been thinking about posting this for a while but yesterday has inspired me.

well as you all know yesterday we were beaten 3-0 by a title chasing liverpool side, now who didnt expect that ? because i know i did and anyone who is not seriously deluded expected it. all along we've said that we need to win our 3 home games against pompey, boro and fulham. fair enough we never beat pompey, but imo if we beat boro and fulham we will stay up. hull are shite and tbh i can't see them getting many more points this season. boro on the other hand are already down along with west brom imo, so its between us and hull for the final spot, maybe the mackems.

against liverpool yesterday Shearer showed us that he has the balls to make the big decisions e.g dropping captain and supposed star striker micheal owen and i really hope that whatever happens he is still here next season to re build us into the giants we once were.

for the boro and fulham games we should go with a simple 4-4-2 and attack. we are at home in front of our fans and with us behind them we should win. i'd drop martins as yesterday he was truly awful. i would play :

harper

beye colo bassong edgar

jonas smith butt duff

owen viduka

all i want to say is that a lot of people say we are the most loyal fans in english football and in the final 3 games we need to show this and support the team until the end as they need us. it might not be our fault as fans that we are in this situation but we are so we need to keep going. boro on monday night will be a massive massive game and i hope the players are as nervous and aware about how big this game is as the fans are. if we do stay up then hopefully we will look forward to a summer of change and hopefully next season we will mobe forward as a premier league club with alan shearer in charge.

keep the faith.

I think the 433 is better and Martins must play.

harper

beye colo bassong edgar

jonas smith butt duff

owen viduka

keep the faith.

I admire your optimism and I genuinely believe the support for the next two home games at the ground will be ramped up! We all know how important these games are, Liverpool was always a no show and any kind of result from this game would have been a shocker. The Boro and Fulham games are the biggies and what really matter, along with that half of this teams fate is completely out of our hands!

Guest alex

Too hungover to read that now but my thoughts are 6 points will definitely keep us up. Don't think we'll get those 6 points but yesterday didn't make much difference one way or the other.