Felling 21/05

peasepud

I saw John Anderson tonight on the TV. He hasn't half aged :D

I might go, I would like to meet the man ;)

Give me a shout about that Durham meeting btw.

are you a piece of that memorabilia PP.

seriously; had good reports about the Last Orders; hope plenty can turn out cos Ando and Lowesy do a canny talk in.

Gibbo at Holystone should be a good one for the locals who can make it there. he is a passionate speaker on all things Newcastle and with the fairs cup anniversary coming up it might be a good chance for some of the "younger" fans to hear some tales about the fairs cup squad while us older lads can look back on those great european nights, joe harvey, Big wyn, benny, foggo and the like.

Hi all,

I saw the name Felling and thought I'd put in my two bobs worth.I was born at 18 Thomas Street Felling in 1941 and have been a Toon fan all my life.

I now live in Australia and my three children,though they have never been to England are all fans.(I even have a black and white dog called Geordie!).

At my advanced age you would think that I would be used to the shit that we have been served up at certain times over the years,but Newcastles results still determine what sort of weekend I have and I can barely watch our matches without having a nervous breakdown.

I really hope Alan Shearer stays for the long haul and gets the club running as it should be,whichever league we finish up in.

I am hoping to get back some time to see some games and maybe meet up with some of you good folk.(I think Stevie and I could have a good drink and chat somewhere,as I share many of his views!)

Hi all,

I saw the name Felling and thought I'd put in my two bobs worth.I was born at 18 Thomas Street Felling in 1941 and have been a Toon fan all my life.

I now live in Australia and my three children,though they have never been to England are all fans.(I even have a black and white dog called Geordie!).

At my advanced age you would think that I would be used to the shit that we have been served up at certain times over the years,but Newcastles results still determine what sort of weekend I have and I can barely watch our matches without having a nervous breakdown.

I really hope Alan Shearer stays for the long haul and gets the club running as it should be,whichever league we finish up in.

I am hoping to get back some time to see some games and maybe meet up with some of you good folk.(I think Stevie and I could have a good drink and chat somewhere,as I share many of his views!)

So you are a racist with selective amnesia too? What are the chances?

At my age its called Alzheimers!As for being racist,never have been,never will be.

By the way Danny B,have they let Ledley out Yet?

<_<

Yep hes out and you have my word that if he ends up being charged and convicted of abh I'll eat my own shit.

Edited by Danny B

At my age its called Alzheimers!As for being racist,never have been,never will be.

By the way Danny B,have they let Ledley out Yet?

<_<

Yep hes out and you have my word that if he ends up being charged and convicted of abh I'll eat my own shit.

to save us reading it? :(

• 2 weeks later...