Alan Shearer presents Newcastle players with his 12 commandments

Jimbo

Indicative of what a bunch of cunts they are if any one of them thinks this is unreasonable. A proper professional wouldn't even need to be told.

Standard club rules tbh. I'm more surprised that they weren't in place beforehand. (then again NOTHING surprises me with NUFC any more).

Did you see the fuckers laughing and joking as the Setanta cameras filmed them going to the dressing room? Particularly that mop-haired Argentinian cunt. God I hate him!

Race hate! :D

No you twat it's not his race it's his nationality!

I couldn't give a fuck if he came from Wallsend man, he's absolutely gash and not fit to wear the shirt. What's more, he doesn't seem to care - number of times he was 'done' by a Liverpool player one-on-one was embarrassing.

No coinicidence that Argentina are shite at the moment with this useless cunt in their defence.

Never thought i would be so happy that Taylor is due back - utter liability

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indicative of what a bunch of cunts they are if any one of them thinks this is unreasonable. A proper professional wouldn't even need to be told.

Standard club rules tbh. I'm more surprised that they weren't in place beforehand. (then again NOTHING surprises me with NUFC any more).

Did you see the fuckers laughing and joking as the Setanta cameras filmed them going to the dressing room? Particularly that mop-haired Argentinian cunt. God I hate him!

I couldn't give a fuck if he came from Wallsend man, he's absolutely gash and not fit to wear the shirt. What's more, he doesn't seem to care - number of times he was 'done' by a Liverpool player one-on-one was embarrassing.

No coinicidence that Argentina are shite at the moment with this useless cunt in their defence.

He's not even in their defence tbh.

He's not even in their defence tbh.

He was deemed too good for their defence. ;)

I just goes to show what a bunch of pampered childish egotistical nobs these players are. It just goes to show how rotten we are and how unprofessional are players have become. Anyone who bitches about these basic standards wants shooting. If we were top of the table I'd be more sympathetic. We need drastic surgery go down or no.

it also instills an air of authority and professionalism. You see rules and fines for tardiness, you're more likely to expect rules and fines for other breaches of conduct and/or discipline.

I'm all for it and wish it had been in place from day 1

it also instills an air of authority and professionalism. You see rules and fines for tardiness, you're more likely to expect rules and fines for other breaches of conduct and/or discipline.

If the players can't accept his professionalism then that's their problem for being typical egotistical, immature footballers and not Shearer's for not getting their respect in my view - he's adopting the correct strategy. Just look at the success of the likes of Ferguson, Clough etc and they are/were hardly walkovers.

If the players can't accept his professionalism then that's their problem for being typical egotistical, immature footballers and not Shearer's for not getting their respect in my view - he's adopting the correct strategy. Just look at the success of the likes of Ferguson, Clough etc and they are/were hardly walkovers.

... I agree ;)

(I'm confused as to why you quoted my piece and then seemed to reply to it as if I hadn't said what I'd said... but then it's late and I've been drinking :D )

Did it need a list ? surely lateness is being late for any event or occasion where there is a set time for arrival ?

its fair enough. But its from the Souness book of management rather than the Robson to put it across like this.

Worrying.

Did it need a list ? surely lateness is being late for any event or occasion where there is a set time for arrival ?

its fair enough. But its from the Souness book of management rather than the Robson to put it across like this.

Worrying.

I'm not sure, if I recall correctly, on the "Just Call Me Bobby" programme, Terry Butcher commented on how Sir Bobby was a stickler for timekeeping, it also showed the whole first team squad sitting down for lunch together and none of them being allowed to leave until Sir Bobby had finished eating.

Race hate! ;)

You can be (legally) racist to the Welsh, so argue with the Government not Fop. :D

Then why mention it? ;)

Race hate! ;)

Then why mention it? :D

Narrowing down who I was talking about you absolute tit! :D

Race hate! ;)

Then why mention it? :D

Narrowing down who I was talking about you absolute tit! :D

Don't think that would stand up in court. :D

WTF are you going on about? :D

Judge: "would the defendant care to point out the person in question regarding the race hate charge."

Craig:"Of course. That mop-haired Argentinian/Pakistani/Polish/Black/* cunt. God I hate him!"

Judge: "ah I see, thank you for being so specific, case dismissed."

;)

*add your own

“It is true some have been late on occasions but there are a couple of serial offenders. Some are never late and it looks like they are all being tarred with the same brush."

That is my favourite part of it. What a load of bollocks. How are all tarred with the same brush? Those who are never late don't suffer from the list any way and those who are serial offenders are going to get punished much harder as those who don't.

"Penal codes" like this can be found at most clubs anyway. Storm in a tea cup. I'd start to worry about a Souness-esque manager style when Shearer starts to hit out at players.

... I agree :D

(I'm confused as to why you quoted my piece and then seemed to reply to it as if I hadn't said what I'd said... but then it's late and I've been drinking ;) )

:D

No I was agreeing - didn't point that out so maybe it looked like I was arguing but you can be safe in the knowledge I think you're right. :D

Chelsea - The increased level of fitness is unlikely to leave too many players disgruntled. The Times claims that Frank Lampard and John Terry both approached Scolari in a bid to have the intensity of training sessions upped.

Newcastle - The increased level of fitness is highly likely to leave many players disgruntled. The Times claims that Shola Ameobi and Kevin Nolan both approached Shearer in a bid to have the intensity of training sessions reduced because after putting in a half decent shift during the day they could barely be arsed to get out on the piss on the night.

... I agree :D

(I'm confused as to why you quoted my piece and then seemed to reply to it as if I hadn't said what I'd said... but then it's late and I've been drinking ;) )

:D

No I was agreeing - didn't point that out so maybe it looked like I was arguing but you can be safe in the knowledge I think you're right. :D

Wasn't your fault, he's just not used to people agreeing with him. :D