Newcastle United 3-1 Boro, full time.

Jimbo

MIKE Dean will take charge of Monday night's mammoth basement battle with Middlesbrough at St.James' Park.

The Wirrall whistler last presided over a Magpie fixture during the 2-1 Boxing Day defeat at Wigan in which Sebastien Bassong was sent off.

Dean was also the man in the middle for the 2-1 home win over West Brom in October.

He will be flanked by assistants Mr P Tierney and Mr S Beck.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they only have 2 more points than us in the last 6 games....lets hope they're resigned to being relegated and we can take all the points from this one.

:D

We'll win 1-0 and suffer a horrible shitty game. then we'll get at least one point from our other two games and stay up by that point.

We'll win 1-0 and suffer a horrible shitty game. then we'll get at least one point from our other two games and stay up by that point.

;)

How sad is it that I would be praying for this scenario :D

;)

How sad is it that I would be praying for this scenario :D

Then it will all come to nowt because Kinear will return and we will buy more bargain "players" and this time next season we will be in the same predicament.

Unless the club can be rid of Ashley, he will continue to suck the premier league tit while the team wastes away.

shitting bricks permanently now :D

Has draw nailed on and seeing as how Hull will beat Stoke Saturday then we'll both be down

I can see this as well. Or a draw against Boro, draw against Fulham and get beat off Villa. Hull get nothing but stay up by one point.

Dont know if I can go to this or watch it on the telly. I've got that feeling that I usually get during penalty shoot outs ie go for a walk and come back when its all over.

Yup, we've got to increase our total league wins by 25% to have chance at staying up. :D;)

Seeing how the Club backed Shearer in Barton's case, I think the players will have more respect for the manager and will be more determined in the field.

So I think we will win both our home games and stay up. For the next game, my prediction would be 2-0, martins scoring first. :D

Guest Stevie

Me mates in the OB and he reckons that all leave has been cancelled for the OB for the Boro and Fulham games. There will be at least double the amount of OB than normal for both games. There's info that Boro are bringing some "boys" up, so lock up ya dawwtaz (under 16), and the Fulham game the police have held high end talks, about the possibility of the City Centre and the Bigg Market being smashed up should we be relegated after this game.

need a win against Boro, but if the Portsmouth game is anything to go by we will be poor. Scrappy 1-0 win either way in all likelyhood

We created 3 good chances to score against Pompey, I suspect we will have another 2/3 v Boro who aren't the same defensively. It will come down to whether someone puts one or two of these away.

need a win against Boro, but if the Portsmouth game is anything to go by we will be poor. Scrappy 1-0 win either way in all likelyhood

We created 3 good chances to score against Pompey, I suspect we will have another 2/3 v Boro who aren't the same defensively. It will come down to whether someone puts one or two of these away.

Luck and ;) = :D

Lose or draw and we're down. How very depressing.

Is that the prematch team talk ?

Guest alex

And whether we can defend against a shit side who are willing to have a go.