Newcastle United 3-1 Boro, full time.

Jimbo

Just think that this thread exists in a parallel universe and we are the Boro supporters. :D

Just think that there could be an alternate universe where we're the best team on the planet :lol:

Isnt an alternate universe one where everything is the complete opposite?

In that case we'd be:

* 7th in League 2

* playing good football with a team of piss poorly paid players who had no talent but looked like they gave a shit.

* have an owner who doesnt have a pot to piss in but would mortgage his home to buy new players.

* a chairman who regularly comes out and talks to the fans, giving them info whenever possible and doing what he can to sort things.

* be poorly supported.

* Have a bloke called Stevie who goes on message boards calling for foreign and out of town fans to join us.

no, if you go by the many world theory everytime a decision is made a universe is created for every possible outcome of that decision so while that universe ^ probably does exist there may indeed also be one where we are top of the premier league etc etc

So what you are saying is that somewhere in some alternate universe, the decision to sign Kevin Nolan is greeted by thousands of Toon fans dancing in the streets?

Sounds fucking far fetched if you ask me. :D

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na, because we didn't sign Nolan in that universe; we signed Gerrard :D

EDIT: Fuck, forgot it is an alternate Universe where Gerrard will be shit! Urm..we signed Jim Bentley from Morecambe! Hurrah!

Edited by Revolver

So I've just created a bunch of universes playing guitar and watching Liverpool?

Class, I'll have some of that. :D

Indeed. In another universe, there's now a version of me who isn't wasting away on here and is probably hanging out the back of Miss World too. And another one where she's hanging out the back of me.

Managed to acquire some unexpected cash recently so I'm now going to this game :D

You finally persuaded some sap to buy that dodgy ipod? :lol:

This club doesn't half take the mick; popped to the box office on Saturday to pick my ticket for the game ~ 2:00pm only to find it shut. 3:00pm it's meant to close.......you think they'd be thankful people were still paying money to watch the rubbish we've put up with all season, not closing early.

Edited by duo

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Krul, Beye, Bassong, Coloccini, S. Taylor, Edgar, Cacapa, Butt, Duff, R. Taylor, Gutierrez, Nolan, Guthrie, Lovenkrands, Geremi, Smith, Martins, Owen, Viduka, Carroll, Xisco, Ranger.

Middlesbrough (from): Jones, Turnbull, Hoyte, McMahon, Taylor, Grounds, Wheater, Huth, Hines, Aliadiere, Tuncay, Bates, O'Neil, Walker, Shawky, Downing, Johnson, Digard, Alves, King.

Fuck me, I can't believe it's finally coming down to this.

I've been quite relaxed all day ... but now it's starting to build.

The game stars at 2.45 am my time, but I'm not sure how much sleep I'll get before hand.

What I want is a definitive result, whether it be a win or loss-- draw will be just too much to bare.

Tell you something. though.

A shit season it's been--but it's got us all much more amped than we have been for years.

Do or die

:(<_<

The most ridiculous thing of this whole season is knowing that a win tonight would get us out of the relegation zone.

This is the biggest game in a generation boys. Tonight we'll see exactly how much NUFC means to players, staff and fans alike.

I'd be crapping myself. Oh yeah I am! Sodding cleaning job!

I'd love both teams to have a 'stuff it let's attack' Barry Fry type of mentality, but it won't happen. It'll be nervous and tight, and I think it'll be 2-1 at the most. Sorry, but I have a feeling that Boro may win.

I'd love both teams to have a 'stuff it let's attack' Barry Fry type of mentality, but it won't happen. It'll be nervous and tight, and I think it'll be 2-1 at the most. Sorry, but I have a feeling that Boro may win.

You must be happy mate. Safe and sound now.

How are you feeling about Alardyce?

You must be happy mate. Safe and sound now.

How are you feeling about Alardyce?

Not just yet. <_<