Newcastle United 3-1 Boro, full time.

Jimbo

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

owen coming off looked like game plan tbf - he was looking to bench before his sub.

oba was always planned to go on for last 20 imo

get the fuk in - haway toon !!

Edited by meshman

Happy days!!! Really looking forward to getting over for the Fulham game on saturday now!! :rolleyes:

Andy Townsend banging on about Nolan being offside for the 2nd, who gives a fcuk!!!!

I hope this win gives the lads somce confidence now. We still have to get sth on Saturday, but at least we've got this terrible run without a win behind us.

I have to admit I'm not Martin's biggest admirer, but he's surprised me once again...

:rolleyes:

Happy days!!! Really looking forward to getting over for the Fulham game on saturday now!! :rolleyes:

Andy Townsend banging on about Nolan being offside for the 2nd, who gives a fcuk!!!!

Boo-fucking-hoo, like we haven't had enough bad decisions against us this season, big nosed cock knocker

PHEW!!!! made taking an extended lunch to go see the game at the pub worthwhile.......*hic*, had a few pints now I have to work :rolleyes:

Vidulka looked like he used to, Guti sucked the hind tit, glad they subbed him....and FFS what the hell is Butt doing taking the free kicks????

anyway...... :yahoo::boogie::nufc:

GET IN !!!! 3 well needed points and a little sweetener for me (think the gscorer bit gets voided)

Bet Placed At 08/05/2009

Scorecast @ (50/1)

English

Newcastle vs Middlesbrough

First goalscorer

Obafemi Martins

Newcastle 3 - 1

Whole bet is void, D'oh!

Guest alex

Probably the best thing for me (apart from the result, obviously) is that the players didn't hide and were brave enough to go for it. And actually good enough to deliver on this occasion.

Guest alex
jumping jesus that was exciting

Thank goodness for the Lovenkrands goal. I felt like the closing minutes were shaving years off my life :rolleyes:

Probably the best thing for me (apart from the result, obviously) is that the players didn't hide and were brave enough to go for it. And actually good enough to deliver on this occasion.

Just a shame we haven't played like that all season.

we looked like a team

We even eat together now. :rolleyes:

Hooray for having a defender who can score, and somoeone who can actually take a decent corner.

What a difference 3 points makes, the 2 goal F/A advantage will also help. Hope the players get some belief out of that match (even though there was a number of shaky moments).

Martins with composure for once... even though he badly hit the shot. He really does not look to be anywhere near fit.

Lovenkrands goal was well struck also.