Newcastle United 3-1 Boro, full time.

Jimbo

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank fuck for that. What a substitution.

Watched it in the Oak, for the Leeds-based people on here. Full of chemical brothers. In fact, the last time I watched a game in there was the 2-0 win over the mackems last year, again outnumbered. I wonder why.

Lovenkrands is more an impact player imo. Gutierrez did a good shift out on that left. It's Butt I'm more worried about, I'd be inclined to possibly bring Guthrie in the centre and stick out Ryan Taylor on the right.

Guest alex
shearoba2.jpg

This is getting framed :yahoo:

love how you can only see dowies forehead and nose :boogie:

You can see Dowie's forehead and nose from outer space man :rolleyes:

shearoba2.jpg

This is getting framed :boogie:

you should frame this one instead... :yahoo:

temp2g.jpg

Look at Collocini's face. :rolleyes:

Looks like he's halfway through a rendition of Nessum Dorma.

Edited by Revolver

Guest alex
Lovenkrands is more an impact player imo. Gutierrez did a good shift out on that left. It's Butt I'm more worried about, I'd be inclined to possibly bring Guthrie in the centre and stick out Ryan Taylor on the right.

I thought Butt had a canny game. Ryan Taylor is as bad as any player we've had in about the last 15 years.

Really positive performance in a huge game. Gutierrez I thought was awful, but other than that I was impressed. Showed a lot of guts. Good on them.

I thought the og would kill them too. Great character.

I thought Butt had a canny game. Ryan Taylor is as bad as any player we've had in about the last 15 years.

I think Guthrie and Butt are both capable of doing a similar job, just that Guthrie is a better passer of the ball imo.

Guest alex

I think Guthrie and Butt are both capable of doing a similar job, just that Guthrie is a better passer of the ball imo.

Fair enough but I can't understand why anyone would want Taylor in the side. Guthrie is far better than him imo.

Edited by alex

thank fuck for boro and hull being even worse than us!. the great escape starts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::yahoo::boogie::nufc::yahoo::dancing::nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :P:nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

Fair enough but I can't understand why anyone would want Taylor in the side. Guthrie is far better than him imo.

Guthrie is better than Taylor aye, but who would we stick out on the right?

We've still got plenty to do btw.

Aye, the only thing is now you can see us beating or getting a draw against Fulham now. Pretty much every result the past few weeks has gone for us, i'm hoping that doesn't mean we're due a kick in the balls and Hull pull a win out the fire against Bolton. Hopefully the confidence from tonights win will see us through.

Also had £25 on us to win at evens so i'm fairly chuffed tonight :yahoo:

Wasn't brave enough to put on any more like :rolleyes: