Newcastle United 3-1 Boro, full time.

Jimbo

If it came down to the Villa game for us to stay up. I think my face would explode.

LITERALLY.

It will.

A win tonight puts us on level points with Hull. I doubt we will get anything at home to Fulham and neither will Hull at Bolton the same day. So, we will go into the last game on the same points as Hull (or maybe 1 point difference). Last game we go to Villa and they entertain Man Utd who should have by then won the league.

Dont forget what West Ham done.

I honestly don't think I could handle that. ManU will shirley have won the title by then, there's no chance of them playing a full strength team at Hull.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it came down to the Villa game for us to stay up. I think my face would explode.

LITERALLY.

It will.

A win tonight puts us on level points with Hull. I doubt we will get anything at home to Fulham and neither will Hull at Bolton the same day. So, we will go into the last game on the same points as Hull (or maybe 1 point difference). Last game we go to Villa and they entertain Man Utd who should have by then won the league.

Dont forget what West Ham done.

What had Trevor Brooking roll up his trouser leg andoffer a funny handshake to the Premier League officials over the Carlos Tevez affair?

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Damien Duff, Steven Taylor, Sebastien Bassong, Nicky Butt, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Danny Guthrie, Michael Owen ©, Mark Viduka

Subs: Oba Martins, Fabricio Coloccini, Ryan Taylor, Peter Lovenkrands, Kazenga LuaLua, Andy Carroll, Tim Krul

MFC: Brad Jones, Justin Hoyte, Andrew Taylor, Gary O'Neil, Marvin Emnes, Afonso Alves, Robert Huth, Mohamed Shawky, Tuncay Sanli, Stewart Downing, Matthew Bates

Subs: Ross Turnbull, Jeremie Aliadiere, Marlon King, Julio Arca, Adam Johnson, Tony McMahon, Jonathan Grounds

Best team we could put out, imo - its a shame Nolans in there, but hopefully we'll do something against a team equally as shit as us.

Looking forward to it but absolutely shitting it at the same time