Newcastle United 3-1 Boro, full time.

Jimbo

That's fair, and while I hate to say this banal phrase, it is something that we'll have to agree to disagree on... simply because we'll go round and round and it wont matter a jot.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
That's fair, and while I hate to say this banal phrase, it is something that we'll have to agree to disagree on... simply because we'll go round and round and it wont matter a jot.

Quite. I know what I'm on about though. Does this need a wink btw? No, I don't think so :o

Shut it fish, you flabby slaphead!

:panic:

Robert, Martins, now Harper... you're unstoppable. :D

Annoying to admit it but he's been right with each one though :panic:

He was calling for Robert's head long before Larry came up short though. I think Robert's turn in form had more to do with the change in tactics and power balance in the dressing room, than himself.

As for Martins, the jury is still out for me, I don't think he's half as bad as the ginger one declares, I'm not saying he's our best striker, but he's sure as shit not the retarded geriatric Gemmil purports.

Harper, well Steve is just the latest in line to come in for Gemmil's vitriol.

The first two have one thing in common which explains Gemmil's want for their exclusion, they're both enigmatic. One game they can rule the roost, the other they can be utterly anonymous. This frustrating quality seems to be the litmus test for our bank breaking buddy. I can understand frustration, but see a pattern... that's all.

Drivel.

You do realise we're not Man Utd don't you.

Just picking out players who disappoint you like we'll be fighting off Tevez in the summer. :o

Yeah I'd picked up on that thanks. Fucking idiotic argument.

Jesus you're a miserable so and so. :o

:panic:

:panic: It is a stupid argument though tbf. As is saying that we shouldn't slag people off on here for fear they read it. :D

And you fucking shut it too, Doctor Cock.