Worst Red card ever

Red Devil

Tonights red card on Darren Fletcher must rank as the worst red card of all time as it cost him so much yet was a clear fair challenge .

Whats your view ?

I don't know how you're managing to cope with the injustice. Still, chin up for all those forthcoming finals/billionth title.

Yeah fair enough we do get our fair share of desicions lol!!

Had a few last night didnt realise Id posted a United thread on a Newcastle forum until now lol!!

Sos lads

If I pop on I will keep it totally Geordie related . :lol:

Had a few last night didnt realise Id posted a United thread on a Newcastle forum until now lol!!

Sos lads

Thought you'd fucked off?

If not, then fuck off.

Guest Stevie
Fuck off.

Fuck sake, can we not show a bit more diplomacy to guests from other clubs than that? Terrible that mate.

Edited by Stevie

Fuck off.

he might be one of your workmates :lol:

I doubt it with punctuation like that.

The Champions of Europe are in a successive Champions League final (which they will almost certainly win) and you wouldn't even know it to walk down the street here tbh. I live in the city centre an all. This isn't even remotely a football city-complete joke.

Fuck off.

Fuck sake, can we not show a bit more diplomacy to guests from other clubs than that? Terrible that mate.

Would have been more persuasive coming from literally any other poster tbh.

Guest Stevie
Fuck off.

The Champions of Europe are in a successive Champions League final (which they will almost certainly win) and you wouldn't even know it to walk down the street here tbh. I live in the city centre an all. This isn't even remotely a football city-complete joke.

Having two clubs in the one city might influence that.

Sos lads

If not, then fuck off.

Fuck off.

he might be one of your workmates :o

Nice guy arnt you

I live in manchester and people are buzzing lad whats all this about football citys yeah Newcastle have a great fan base but does that give you the right to have a go about manchester football fans no mate .

Guest Stevie
Fuck off.

Would have been more persuasive coming from literally any other poster tbh.

I've been accomodating to most guests, there's only fans of two clubs that I've been more suspicious of.

Fuck off.

nah.

Fuck off.

The thing Ive found on football forums mate is that there are always people like manc mag your best ignoring it and just posting what you believe to be true .

I happen to like Newcastle as a club and I hope they stay up for the good of the premiership .

Sos lads

If I pop on I will keep it totally Geordie related . :o

If not, then fuck off.

Fuck off.

he might be one of your workmates :D

Nice guy arnt you

I live in manchester and people are buzzing lad whats all this about football citys yeah Newcastle have a great fan base but does that give you the right to have a go about manchester football fans no mate .

ok. :lol:

Guest Stevie
Fuck off.

The thing Ive found on football forums mate is that there are always people like manc mag your best ignoring it and just posting what you believe to be true .

I happen to like Newcastle as a club and I hope they stay up for the good of the premiership .

The way I look at it is, we were a much bigger club than Man Utd before Munich fanbase wise, attendance wise and trophy wise, as were Arsenal historically. Since that day in 1958 you've went on to become the biggest club in the world and fair play to ye.