Norton Anti-virus

Jusoda Kid

My mates mothers PC had lost all internet access so she asked me take a look. At first I thought it was a problem with the line so rang virgin, all ok on their end, so I un-installed a trial version of Norton she'd had on that had expired, and tried to put the new version she had just bought. It wouldn't let me, saying that I had to un-unstall the old version which I thought I had done.

Long story short, unless you use the Norton un-installer you're fucked. It had gave her a window of opportunity to buy the full package or go to their site to un-install, she didn't, so Norton locked down her internet access, so how the fuck are you meant to get to the tool...fucking unbelievable.

Just thought I'd let you lot know for future reference.

That's the reason MS have never moved into that area successfully, even they cannot match the diabolicalness of Norton. :D

The irony is that it's often worse for your computer than the stuff it's supposedly protecting you from.

That's the reason MS have never moved into that area successfully, even they cannot match the diabolicalness of Norton. ;)

The irony is that it's often worse for your computer than the stuff it's supposedly protecting you from.

:D