College...

bawan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handwriting so bad they couldn't mark your paper. :lol: Fucking quality. And as much as you think an inability to construct and punctuate sentences on a message board is unimportant, it's actually quite a similar thing to your handwriting issue. :D

I've told you in the past that your posts are a chore to read. Now Renton has told you similar. Renton may be a fat Gordon Ramsay-alike but when he's agreeing with me on something you can bet he's right.

Renton and Gemmill - Punctuators!

Fop smells a hit new reality TV show. :o

I couldn't go to college :lol:

Just came back from the doctors, I've been up all night being sick and now I have got the biggest headache in the world along with a blocked and runny nose. I contacted my teacher to explain to her but she didnt sound too happy. I was actually going to go in and make an effort but I guess it wasnt meant to be. I will still attend tomorrow tho and try and do as much as I can.

Just came back from the doctors, I've been up all night being sick and now I have got the biggest headache in the world along with a blocked and runny nose. I contacted my teacher to explain to her but she didnt sound too happy. I was actually going to go in and make an effort but I guess it wasnt meant to be. I will still attend tomorrow tho and try and do as much as I can.

This is why you should go during the rest of the year tbh. I'm not surprised she was unimpressed.

Play the stress induced illness card.

Handwriting so bad they couldn't mark your paper. :lol: Fucking quality. And as much as you think an inability to construct and punctuate sentences on a message board is unimportant, it's actually quite a similar thing to your handwriting issue. :D

I've told you in the past that your posts are a chore to read. Now Renton has told you similar. Renton may be a fat Gordon Ramsay-alike but when he's agreeing with me on something you can bet he's right.

Brilliant.

I couldn't go to college :o

Play the stress induced illness card.

Go in, claim you've got Swine Flu, sit back and relax while they close the whole place down. :lol:

Handwriting so bad they couldn't mark your paper. :lol: Fucking quality. And as much as you think an inability to construct and punctuate sentences on a message board is unimportant, it's actually quite a similar thing to your handwriting issue. :rolleyes:

Brilliant.

It is. :icon_lol: A bit like two fat ladies, but.... well just like that really. :D

What you fail to realize Ant, is that I'm a retired legend around these parts. That you signed up after I retired is your problem. Similar could be said of Renton tbf. You on the other hand. Well you're just a thick cunt. :lol:

Guest alex
What you fail to realize Ant, is that I'm a retired legend around these parts. That you signed up after I retired is your problem. Similar could be said of Renton tbf. You on the other hand. Well you're just a thick cunt. :lol:

*Tuts*

:odonkeyderby2yq0.jpg

That's the only thing you disagreed with though. :lol:

Who is disagreeing? Your donkey riding prowess is Legendary, as is your wit and charm. :o

That's the thread officially off the rails!

Welcome to the new Toontastic :lol:

Well I wish it could be Gemmill, every day

When the insults start flinging and the donkey begins to bray

Oh, I wish it could be Gemmill, every day

Let the bells ring out for Gemmill

:o