College...

bawan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom has better not go in this thread there's something just as "horrific" as what was deleted in this thread on the first page. :lol:

Chill out Fop. Someone running the site evidently thinks you're a dick and deleted a post, that's all. Toontastic is privately run, mainly for fun-it's not an emanation of the state or subject to judicial review, so what are you banging on about?

Tom has better not go in this thread there's something just as "horrific" as what was deleted in this thread on the first page. :lol:

Chill out Fop. Someone running the site evidently thinks you're a dick and deleted a post, that's all. Toontastic is privately run, mainly for fun-it's not an emanation of the state or subject to judicial review, so what are you banging on about?

Can you not read? Fop's already said all that. :D It's just quite amusing is all. :o

Can you not read? Fop's already said all that. :rolleyes: It's just quite amusing is all. :D

Don't get upset tbh. :o

What remedy were you seeking anyway? Re-instatement of your photo of a giraffe fucking a donkey? I can see Liberty has it's next cause celebre.

Can you not read? Fop's already said all that. :icon_lol: It's just quite amusing is all. :rolleyes:

Don't get upset tbh. :D

What remedy were you seeking anyway? Re-instatement of your photo of a giraffe fucking a donkey? I can see Liberty has it's next cause celebre.

Who is upset? :icon_lol:

manc-foplite's constant petty retorts and sniping are getting tedious that's all.

:icon_lol: The best way to defeat hypocrisy is always to shine a light on it, and if you can have fun at the same time it's even better man man. :o

I couldn't go to college :lol:

Just came back from the doctors, I've been up all night being sick and now I have got the biggest headache in the world along with a blocked and runny nose. I contacted my teacher to explain to her but she didnt sound too happy. I was actually going to go in and make an effort but I guess it wasnt meant to be. I will still attend tomorrow tho and try and do as much as I can.

Fucking coward!

He managed to make it into work with me like. :o

What a fucking tit. You've complained about much worse things, "I've got a migraine" :lol:

Am not gonna stay at home and sit on me arse tomorrow, I am going to go in and make an effort.

What a fucking tit. You've complained about much worse things, "I've got a migraine" :lol:

Am not gonna stay at home and sit on me arse tomorrow, I am going to go in and make an effort.

He's getting his own back like and fair play. :D

:icon_lol: Official policy? :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: Official policy? :rolleyes:

Doesn't apply to you.

Up and ready to go :lol: iv got some work I need to finish I am meant to finish at 12 I am going to stay in and get it all done then leave for work so Besty will be a lonely figure going to work today :o.

:icon_lol: Official policy? :icon_lol:

Doesn't apply to you.

Tom and Jonny both agree. :rolleyes:

Guest alex
Up and ready to go :lol: iv got some work I need to finish I am meant to finish at 12 I am going to stay in and get it all done then leave for work so Besty will be a lonely figure going to work today :o.

Good lad.

I went to college today hoping to get some work done and get this shitty course out of the way. Went into class and was immediately told to go home and not return to college as I have already failed and she has already sent the work away. So I asked her why she left a message on my house phone and her reply was, "Well that was on wednesday" to which I told her I wasnt stupid and knew when she left it and also reminded her that she said the work had to be done by Friday 4pm and told her that I could do it and she kept going on and on about how shes not gonna take it off me even if I completed the full course in the next few hours because she has sent everyone's work away to be marked. I was fucking pissed of by this point because she had lied to me and told her to lick my arse and just walked out.

I know that as much as it is my fault, its the teachers and the colleges fault too, the teaching standards are fucking shit so low it unimaginable, but I guess if something isn't meant to be then its not meant to be.

I have also explained to me mam what happened and understandably she wasn't too pleased with it, but she what she did say to encourage me was, "It's not about what you have done and were its gone wrong, its about what your gonna do about it and how your gonna put it right."

Now I don't know about other people but for me, its just what I needed to hear from her at this time. To make sure she is happy, I have already contacted the course I want to do next year and I have got an interview on Wednesday, thats a start but I have to motivate my self to keep going with the course and stay on the rails and get the work done, because personally I think this will be the last course I do at college, I want to go to Uni and get a good degree and with this course I am hoping I do just that.

Bawan, stupid question, do you still have the phone message???

By the way I hate fucking academics. Everyone of them (except one who I had at uni that got out) is a clueless twat.

But that's why they're academics, no one in the real world would hire them.

I went to college today hoping to get some work done and get this shitty course out of the way. Went into class and was immediately told to go home and not return to college as I have already failed and she has already sent the work away. So I asked her why she left a message on my house phone and her reply was, "Well that was on wednesday" to which I told her I wasnt stupid and knew when she left it and also reminded her that she said the work had to be done by Friday 4pm and told her that I could do it and she kept going on and on about how shes not gonna take it off me even if I completed the full course in the next few hours because she has sent everyone's work away to be marked. I was fucking pissed of by this point because she had lied to me and told her to lick my arse and just walked out.

I know that as much as it is my fault, its the teachers and the colleges fault too, the teaching standards are fucking shit so low it unimaginable, but I guess if something isn't meant to be then its not meant to be.

I have also explained to me mam what happened and understandably she wasn't too pleased with it, but she what she did say to encourage me was, "It's not about what you have done and were its gone wrong, its about what your gonna do about it and how your gonna put it right."

Now I don't know about other people but for me, its just what I needed to hear from her at this time. To make sure she is happy, I have already contacted the course I want to do next year and I have got an interview on Wednesday, thats a start but I have to motivate my self to keep going with the course and stay on the rails and get the work done, because personally I think this will be the last course I do at college, I want to go to Uni and get a good degree and with this course I am hoping I do just that.

Spoilt little mammy's boy by the sounds of it. She should have took a wet dish cloth across your fat, fucking face, you loser.

Spoilt little mammy's boy by the sounds of it. She should have took a wet dish cloth across your fat, fucking face, you loser.

Is that what your mother would do? Baby P all over again!