College...

bawan

Guest alex
Bawan, stupid question, do you still have the phone message???

At this stage, I think that's academic.

Unlucky btw Bawan. Could be a good thing if it motivates you to do something you're actually interested in next time though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawan, stupid question, do you still have the phone message???

By the way I hate fucking academics. Everyone of them (except one who I had at uni that got out) is a clueless twat.

But that's why they're academics, no one in the real world would hire them.

Na i deleted it mate.

Sounds like you have a bit of an attitude problem tbh. I fail to see how anyone can not turn up at a course for months and expect to be able to put it all right in a day either.

Unless you're gonna stick in and turn up for the next course, you're wasting your time enrolling. Should go without saying obviously.

Sounds like you have a bit of an attitude problem tbh. I fail to see how anyone can not turn up at a course for months and expect to be able to put it all right in a day either.

Unless you're gonna stick in and turn up for the next course, you're wasting your time enrolling. Should go without saying obviously.

QFT

Can't believe he's on here looking for sympathy, he's a bone idle cunt by the sounds of it, I blame his mother.

Guest alex

Bawan, are you still thinking about going travelling? You could do worse than getting yourself a full-time job (easier said than done, I know) saving a bit then going away for a bit. The job will probably be shite enough to make you realise you don't want to end up doing something dead end and the travelling could do you the world of good in terms of deciding what you might want to do. Just a thought.

I wouldn't say I have an attitude problem but am not afraid to hold back. I haven't been in for about a month I think, but when I do go in I dont actually get anything done so thats the reason I haven't been going tbh.

I am gonna stick in at the next course, I dont wanna fuck up anymore, I left school 3 years ago and I have only got a few qualifications to show for it, those aren't gonna get me into Uni so am gonna put everything into my next course.

Bawan, are you still thinking about going travelling? You could do worse than getting yourself a full-time job (easier said than done, I know) saving a bit then going away for a bit. The job will probably be shite enough to make you realise you don't want to end up doing something dead end and the travelling could do you the world of good in terms of deciding what you might want to do. Just a thought.

Thought about it fully mate! I have already got a bit of money saved up from a few part time jobs etc etc and I am currently working part time.

I am gonna do my football coaching badges in the next few months and those combined with the course I wanna do next year will hopefully get me a job abroad :D

I wouldn't say I have an attitude problem but am not afraid to hold back. I haven't been in for about a month I think, but when I do go in I dont actually get anything done so thats the reason I haven't been going tbh.

I am gonna stick in at the next course, I dont wanna fuck up anymore, I left school 3 years ago and I have only got a few qualifications to show for it, those aren't gonna get me into Uni so am gonna put everything into my next course.

Not turning up for a month, then telling the teacher to lick your arse when you finally do. Sounds like an attitude problem to me. :D

Surely the fact that you don't get anything done when you do go in is your fault btw. It shouldn't he used as justification for not going in.

If you buy this bloke Mike a pint and a pie apparently he can get you a really good job through the town, 'Director Of Football' or some such.

University of Teesside » Surprise Yourself (seriously)

:D What a fucking spanner you are lad.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Not turning up for a month, then telling the teacher to lick your arse when you finally do. Sounds like an attitude problem to me. :D

Surely the fact that you don't get anything done when you do go in is your fault btw. It shouldn't he used as justification for not going in.

Partly yes, the fact that TWO teachers took 3 week holidays half way through the year to go on holiday has not only lead to me failing but to many other students in my class. Those 2 unites are what I have failed on all the rest, 4 units, I am spot on with.

:D What a fucking spanner you are lad.

We never had a teacher in the class to tell us what to do, it was always supply teachers who "presumed" we knew what to do.

Bawan looking for a scapegoat here, could go Gerld this like.

:D Glad you think that.

Am not gonna sit here and place all the blame on other people, I have admitted that I have made mistakes and am willing to put them right, so you and your little possy can also lick my arse :lol:

:D Its anyone's fault but his. They took 3 weeks off, so he gave them a taste of their own medicine by having a month off. BOOM! See how they like them apples.

:lol:

God knows what yarn he's span to his mother, must have fucking stank.

:D Its anyone's fault but his. They took 3 weeks off, so he gave them a taste of their own medicine by having a month off. BOOM! See how they like them apples.

:D told her the truth, she understood fully and like I have said she wasnt happy but with her being a teacher and headteacher for the good part of 22 years, shes not gonna stand there and fucking slap iz, shes got more sense than that, which your parents obviously didnt if you done something wrong.

She encouraged me to put it right and am not gonna let her down :icon_lol:

p.s lick me arse

:D told her the truth, she understood fully and like I have said she wasnt happy but with her being a teacher and headteacher for the good part of 22 years, shes not gonna stand there and fucking slap iz, shes got more sense than that, which your parents obviously didnt if you done something wrong.

p.s lick me arse

A.K.A a "modern parent".

Basically you're a spoilt little brat who is getting away with murder, always have done and always will do, grow some balls you little fucka and get off your fatha's apron strings.

20 years of age and still on your mothers tit :icon_lol:

p.s lick me arse

A.K.A a "modern parent".

Basically you're a spoilt little brat who is getting away with murder, always have done and always will do, grow some balls you little fucka and get off your fatha's apron strings.

Shes anything but a modern parent, ask Besty if you don't believe me. She got sent to prison for 3 years for basically being kurdish and being proud of it when saddam hussain was still in charge of iraq, at this time she was only 19, she came out of prison and started to study again and got all her teaching stuff. By the time she was 40 she had 3 kids and then my dad passed away, and she hasnt re-married ever since, and brought us over here for a better life, and left all her family behind for me and my brother.sure that makes her modern, but I guess shes just got a few more brain cells than you, you fucking thick prick of a twat. I know I have fucked up and I will be getting away with murder if I dont do anything about it, but like i have said over and over again but you, you thick cnut you dont seem to understand, I am doing a course next year which I am paying for with my own and I WILL pass it. Lick me arse.

You'll end up illiterate like Ant.

and better paid than Gemmill

p.s you've not got the hang of this retirement lark

:lol: I am probs on better wages than him already, with no qualifications :D

Edited by bawan

She encouraged me to put it right and am not gonna let her down :)

p.s lick me arse

A.K.A a "modern parent".

Shes anything but a modern parent, ask Besty if you don't believe me. She got sent to prison for 3 years for basically being kurdish and being proud of it when saddam hussain was still in charge of iraq, at this time she was only 19, she came out of prison and started to study again and got all her teaching stuff. By the time she was 40 she had 3 kids and then my dad passed away, and she hasnt re-married ever since, and brought us over here for a better life, and left all her family behind for me and my brother.sure that makes her modern, but I guess shes just got a few more brain cells than you, you fucking thick prick of a twat. I know I have fucked up and I will be getting away with murder if I dont do anything about it, but like i have said over and over again but you, you thick cnut you dont seem to understand, I am doing a course next year which I am paying for with my own and I WILL pass it. Lick me arse.

You don't have to explain yourself to me son :icon_lol:

P.S Suck my ring.

Edited by Wacky Jnr