College...

bawan

Bawan, kidda, I must have heard this sort of thing a thousand times before. "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, yadda yadda yadda."

Talk is cheap, and actions speak far louder than words.

Never mind your mother, prove it to yourself that you can do what you say. Your mother will see for herself whether your trying, or not.

Spot on tbh mate, I have something to prove to myself and to her, it's time to get it done tbh.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawan, kidda, I must have heard this sort of thing a thousand times before. "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, yadda yadda yadda."

Never mind your mother, prove it to yourself that you can do what you say. Your mother will see for herself whether your trying, or not.

Spot on tbh mate, I have something to prove to myself and to her, it's time to get it done tbh.

Tbh.

Tbh.

is that you getting me back for beating you to the Colo thing?

If it is, then am disappointed besty

:o Its anyone's fault but his. They took 3 weeks off, so he gave them a taste of their own medicine by having a month off. BOOM! See how they like them apples.

:D

God knows what yarn he's span to his mother, must have fucking stank.

:panic: told her the truth, she understood fully and like I have said she wasnt happy but with her being a teacher and headteacher for the good part of 22 years, shes not gonna stand there and fucking slap iz, shes got more sense than that, which your parents obviously didnt if you done something wrong.

She encouraged me to put it right and am not gonna let her down B)

p.s lick me arse

A.K.A a "modern parent".

Basically you're a spoilt little brat who is getting away with murder, always have done and always will do, grow some balls you little fucka and get off your fatha's apron strings.

20 years of age and still on your mothers tit :panic:

Shes anything but a modern parent, ask Besty if you don't believe me. She got sent to prison for 3 years for basically being kurdish and being proud of it when saddam hussain was still in charge of iraq, at this time she was only 19, she came out of prison and started to study again and got all her teaching stuff. By the time she was 40 she had 3 kids and then my dad passed away, and she hasnt re-married ever since, and brought us over here for a better life, and left all her family behind for me and my brother.sure that makes her modern, but I guess shes just got a few more brain cells than you, you fucking thick prick of a twat. I know I have fucked up and I will be getting away with murder if I dont do anything about it, but like i have said over and over again but you, you thick cnut you dont seem to understand, I am doing a course next year which I am paying for with my own and I WILL pass it. Lick me arse.

You don't have to explain yourself to me son :panic:

Just making sure you know what your talking about next time you let your shit out.

You're the one talking shit you name dropping flid.

I never understood how flid is supposed to be slang for thalidamide? Or do you just have a speech impedement?

:o Its anyone's fault but his. They took 3 weeks off, so he gave them a taste of their own medicine by having a month off. BOOM! See how they like them apples.

:panic: told her the truth, she understood fully and like I have said she wasnt happy but with her being a teacher and headteacher for the good part of 22 years, shes not gonna stand there and fucking slap iz, shes got more sense than that, which your parents obviously didnt if you done something wrong.

p.s lick me arse

A.K.A a "modern parent".

Basically you're a spoilt little brat who is getting away with murder, always have done and always will do, grow some balls you little fucka and get off your fatha's apron strings.

Shes anything but a modern parent, ask Besty if you don't believe me. She got sent to prison for 3 years for basically being kurdish and being proud of it when saddam hussain was still in charge of iraq, at this time she was only 19, she came out of prison and started to study again and got all her teaching stuff. By the time she was 40 she had 3 kids and then my dad passed away, and she hasnt re-married ever since, and brought us over here for a better life, and left all her family behind for me and my brother.sure that makes her modern, but I guess shes just got a few more brain cells than you, you fucking thick prick of a twat. I know I have fucked up and I will be getting away with murder if I dont do anything about it, but like i have said over and over again but you, you thick cnut you dont seem to understand, I am doing a course next year which I am paying for with my own and I WILL pass it. Lick me arse.

Just making sure you know what your talking about next time you let your shit out.

I never understood how flid is supposed to be slang for thalidamide? Or do you just have a speech impedement?

You'll have one if you keep your cheek up you drip.

By the way I thought it was 'impediment'.

Going for my interview now :o.

Is this for the football course????? Remember your boots. I'm assuming you would need them????

Let us know what a football course interview consists of, please.

Oh, and good luck.

p.s lick me arse

A.K.A a "modern parent".

You'll have one if you keep your cheek up you drip.

By the way I thought it was 'impediment'.

Better than flimpediment

Ahh just got home, everything went well, they seemed to have already known what happened to my last course :D

anyways, had the introduction then the interview were I was asked a serious of questions about mental disabilities and criminal records and shit, nothing course related until, "What do you hope to do after this course" and I told the young lady I wanted to be a football coach. She explained that 80% of the course was theory and only 20% practical for the first two years which I dont really have a problem with. After the first two years of the course I have the option of leaving to go onto uni or into a job, but she said that I could stay on after the first two years and get a scholarship over America, which is exactly what I want to do and what I am gonna do. Fingers crossed everything works out and I stick in this course and stop me self from telling them to lick me arse :o

Course fees are good too, £600 for the first two years and I think its about £250 for the third year.

Have you called your local education authority, they may be able to help you with those fees...

well good luck, if nothing else, you'll be able to scream at the tv with a little more credibility.

What course is it? Coaching in the states is good but not really a viable career. I had accomodation and a car/petrol paid for but was only paid $150 a week. Good spending money but not enough to save with. Also the coaching usually only runs March to November over there. The lads that did stop on with jobs were working in the administrative side of the company.

Have you called your local education authority, they may be able to help you with those fees...

well good luck, if nothing else, you'll be able to scream at the tv with a little more credibility.

I have spoke to a few people about it, basically saying that because I have already studied another Level 3 course am not entitled to get a second Level 3 course paid for.

What course is it? Coaching in the states is good but not really a viable career. I had accomodation and a car/petrol paid for but was only paid $150 a week. Good spending money but not enough to save with. Also the coaching usually only runs March to November over there. The lads that did stop on with jobs were working in the administrative side of the company.

I dont really care about the pay :D i just wanna go to America :o