what men want...

soccermom

so really, do you lot expect your woman to be interested in sports or even understand them?

You lot think women are hard to fathom out christ, you like your man time, you like your chill time but then we're expected to be in awe cos you can name the entire squad who won the title in 1924 in the first ever lacrosse tournement or some other similar shite.

Can't you impress your mates with that crap while you're down the pub.

Why do we have to pretend to care? Are we supposed to? Do you like it?

why oh why oh why??? :lol::o:D:rolleyes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::lol:

what the fuck do you lot expect from us?

And don't just say sex, washing and food. wacky gets all that from his mum. I don't wanna be your mum.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does a man want? A woman who shuts up and and does what shes told...deal with it.

oh so they want to live in an alternative dimension! I'm on about the ones who live here and have remotely realistic expectations :lol:

Fucking hell, a woman bitching and moaning... there's a surprise. Perhaps if they worked out what they wanted for themselves, they'd get an idea what we want.

snakes with tis, I tell ye

honestly, what were you expecting?

Us to say, "No, wait, you're right, at the next meeting we'll all vote to become the malleable automaton that bend to each and every whim, asking nothing in return."

for fucks sake woman, grow up.

A women who understands why I love football so much makes me happy and laugh

Oh yeah and damn threak in the bedroom :lol:

not at all, it was a genuine question.

We, well I, don't expect men to be interested in shoes handbags makeup and jewellery.

Just wondered why we have to fein interest in man shite. Or if indeed we actually do.

Sorry if its not a fop style debate :lol:

We, well I, don't expect men to be interested in shoes handbags makeup and jewellery.

Just wondered why we have to fein interest in man shite. Or if indeed we actually do.

Dont be sad lol!!

You must know we all think with our xxxxx

But under all that were really soft at heart lol!!

What about what a man wants ?

What do you think we want

Dont be sad lol!!

who the F*** is this? We definately don't want no fool in touch with their feminine side. Man up.

ok so you make a massive sweeping generalisation about men, and then add as a counter-point, that you (specifically) don't expect men to care about women's shit.

It's not about caring about whatever it is your hubby/fella/carer is interested in. Just be glad his interests aren't other women and/or kids.

I'm guessing he's only trying to connect with you in some way shape or form that doesn't involve driving a tyre iron up your clunge.

stop whining and be glad he's not fucked off with someone less whiny and needy.

Huh? I dont want my wife interested in football? Fuck me. Its bad enough when Im watching it and get asked "are you winning" as we get beat 3-0. I have my circle of interests and needs, a woman has her circle of interests and needs. At some point these should over lap. Not all over and not not at all. Problems start when you start dipping your toe into my sole part of the circle and visa versa. Sometimes the circle can be nudged one way a little, but not a fucking mile.

Shite I talk some bollocks at times...

Dont be sad lol!!

who the F*** is this? We definately don't want no fool in touch with their feminine side. Man up.

LOL!!

Geordie lass goes mental feminine side jesus if you seen me feminine wouldnt be the first thing you thought lol!!

5,8 shaved head and a body builder but I love a bubble bath and back scrub !!

Huh? I dont want my wife interested in football? Fuck me. Its bad enough when Im watching it and get asked "are you winning" as we get beat 3-0. I have my circle of interests and needs, a woman has her circle of interests and needs. At some point these should over lap. Not all over and not not at all. Problems start when you start dipping your toe into my sole part of the circle and visa versa. Sometimes the circle can be nudged one way a little, but not a fucking mile.

Shite I talk some bollocks at times...

well at least its the first reply thats made any kind of sense to me.

Dont be sad lol!!

LOL!!

Geordie lass goes mental feminine side jesus if you seen me feminine wouldnt be the first thing you thought lol!!

Then meenzer's the man your lookin for!

Sorry if its not a fop style debate :o

Dont be sad lol!!

LOL!!

I dont know Ive heard your the man Im looking for :lol:

Soccermum how old you ?

Guest alex

Dont be sad lol!!

LOL!!

Soccermum how old you ?

Too old for you, Pee Wee.

Our lass claims shes never watched a full game of football in her life, yet she persistantly asks me how newcastle are doing this season, either shes genuinely interested or shes a sadistic bitch

Dont be sad lol!!

LOL!!

Soccermum how old you ?

Too old for you, Pee Wee.

don't do mancs, there ain't enough bleach out there to clean me gash afterwards.

Talk about feelin fuckin dirty afterwards.

Theres more chance of me deep throatimg wacky than you mate

This thread is full of fail tbh.

fuck off then

ain't making you read it.

I wouldn't mind as much only every bloody thread you post is the same.

Now you'll fuck off for a few weeks and come back telling us all how small Wacky's cock is and that he doesn't have a chance with you. We get it. Men are pigs, you fancy Wacky, you're not really a man.