what men want...

soccermom

I dont know Ive heard your the man Im looking for :lol:

Soccermum how old you ?

Too old for you, Pee Wee.

don't do mancs, there ain't enough bleach out there to clean me gash afterwards.

Talk about feelin fuckin dirty afterwards.

Theres more chance of me deep throatimg wacky than you mate

Wow!! you have just totally shocked me

I never thought Id meet Vicky Pollard can I please have you autograph

No but yeah but no but yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

You a mum wash your mouth out that made me sick

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma. She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, whilst it is in flight you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes, always remembering that until the purse had actually been thrown it would be just plain wrong to push in front of the other shopper.

A lass I know sent me that. Much more complicated than the rule itself I thought.

I hate women who try to follow the football.

"I know the offside rule!"

What do you want, a Yorkie? It's not rocket science.

To be fair a lot of blokes talk utter bollocks about the game too (:lol:) a lot of the time at the match as well.

However I don't like it when they are over zealous in reactions because they are compensating for not actually giving a fuck.

Some not all btw.

Guest alex
To be fair a lot of blokes talk utter bollocks about the game too (:lol:) a lot of the time at the match as well.

However I don't like it when they are over zealous in reactions because they are compensating for not actually giving a fuck.

J69.

Some not all btw.

25155740.jpg

This thread is full of fail tbh.

fuck off then

ain't making you read it.

I wouldn't mind as much only every bloody thread you post is the same.

Now you'll fuck off for a few weeks and come back telling us all how small Wacky's cock is and that he doesn't have a chance with you. We get it. Men are pigs, you fancy Wacky, you're not really a man.

whats ya issue? I've never posted this thread before, i asked about cleaners last time. I haven't been anywhere. I have no idea about the size of wackys cock nor do I have any idea of what he looks like so fancying him is not an issue. I do not believe men are pigs and my fella is very far from it. And everyone knows I'm not a man.

Are you retarded?

Theres a magic thing in your head, which means if you don't like my thread you don't have to click and read it.

Its called choice.

now fuck off

don't do mancs, there ain't enough bleach out there to clean me gash afterwards.

What a lady. He's lucky to have you.

What a lady. He's lucky to have you.

exactly :lol:

not at all, it was a genuine question.

We, well I, don't expect men to be interested in shoes handbags makeup and jewellery.

Just wondered why we have to fein interest in man shite. Or if indeed we actually do.

Sorry if its not a fop style debate :lol:

My lass doesn't fein interest, her interest is genuine.

If you feel you have to fake it though, that's your problem no-one elses. No one asks you to like football, etc...

not at all, it was a genuine question.

We, well I, don't expect men to be interested in shoes handbags makeup and jewellery.

Just wondered why we have to fein interest in man shite. Or if indeed we actually do.

Sorry if its not a fop style debate :o

Dont be sad lol!!

You must know we all think with our xxxxx

But under all that were really soft at heart lol!!

What about what a man wants ?

What do you think we want

who the F*** is this? We definately don't want no fool in touch with their feminine side. Man up.

LOL!!

Geordie lass goes mental feminine side jesus if you seen me feminine wouldnt be the first thing you thought lol!!

5,8 shaved head and a body builder but I love a bubble bath and back scrub !!

Then meenzer's the man your lookin for!

I dont know Ive heard your the man Im looking for :lol:

Soccermum how old you ?

Too old for you, Pee Wee.

says more about the size of your gash tbh.......like a highway culvert as wacky tells it

what the fuck do you lot expect from us?

Cock. :lol:

Still, I suppose it's better to be a woman who wants a real man but can't find one that meets her expectations, whether those expectations are realistic or not, than the kind of lass who gives up on men completely and starts hanging out in gay bars, desperately looking for someone who might want her to be his faghag in some weird form of affirmation. The world is a strange old place.

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma. She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, whilst it is in flight you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes, always remembering that until the purse had actually been thrown it would be just plain wrong to push in front of the other shopper.

A lass I know sent me that. Much more complicated than the rule itself I thought.

That is fucking gold until you bring in the passive/active offside 3rd friend!

TBH offside is more like anal with a woman. You try and try and try no matter how many times you get caught because you know one day you'll get away with it and score.

Edited by sammynb

I definitely couldnt say I feined my love of football for my man's sake...he HATES it :lol:

I can only speak for my hubby, (and we've been together 27 years) Quite simply what he wants is someone to love him, share things with him and support him. I do cook and clean for him and look after him I suppose but it isnt a chore (well most of the time it isnt)! But equally he does things for me...I never want for anything, he treats me as his equal, he never questions what I do...we respect each other and acknowledge the fact that we have some seperate interests.

As you get older things get easier I think, we are both strong minded people and just sometimes have to agree to disagree on certain subjects.

Guest alex

TBH offside is more like anal with a woman. You try and try and try no matter how many times you get caught because you know one day you'll get away with it and score.

Which ties in nicely with what men want :lol:

How do they know that?*

*usual suspection

It's all about choices :o

Guest alex

Did you here about Steve Davis on his wedding night? His wife lay there for about 5 minutes before asking what he was up to. He replied: "I'm not sure whether to go for the pink or the brown."

:lol:

I got that ages ago too. Showed it to Mrs Paws and she completely understood. Show's how their minds work :lol: In fairness though, explain anything using examples someone is interested in / can relate to; and they are more likely to understand it.

I got that ages ago too. Showed it to Mrs Paws and she completely understood. Show's how their minds work :lol: In fairness though, explain anything using examples someone is interested in / can relate to; and they are more likely to understand it.

Just makes me marvel at how stupid women are that not one, but two of them would wait in the queue for a till when they don't have any money on them.

And the answer is to the question in the topic is regular blowjobs.

Just makes me marvel at how stupid women are that not one, but two of them would wait in the queue for a till when they don't have any money on them.

There is no way a woman can know she doesnt have her purse on her untill she is asked for payment, as its not untill then that they start looking for the fucker.

I got that ages ago too. Showed it to Mrs Paws and she completely understood. Show's how their minds work :o In fairness though, explain anything using examples someone is interested in / can relate to; and they are more likely to understand it.

There is no way a woman can know she doesnt have her purse on her untill she is asked for payment, as its not untill then that they start looking for the fucker.

:lol:

I definitely couldnt say I feined my love of football for my man's sake...he HATES it :lol:

I can only speak for my hubby, (and we've been together 27 years) Quite simply what he wants is someone to love him, share things with him and support him. I do cook and clean for him and look after him I suppose but it isnt a chore (well most of the time it isnt)! But equally he does things for me...I never want for anything, he treats me as his equal, he never questions what I do...we respect each other and acknowledge the fact that we have some seperate interests.

As you get older things get easier I think, we are both strong minded people and just sometimes have to agree to disagree on certain subjects.

can't argue with any of that like

yorkie_bar_quot_not_for_girls_quot.jpg