Geordie lasses

Red Devil

As a manc we all have this image that all geordie women look like Cheryl cole . I know this cant be true but if all geordie lasses were up to that standard then it would possible make geordie women the best in the world .

I know they like a good time but I dont know to much about them . So what are geordie women really like ?

And if there are any online how do you think geordie women differ from manc women ?

Cue the manc slappers replys !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
As a manc we all have this image that all geordie women look like Cheryl cole . I know this cant be true but if all geordie lasses were up to that standard then it would possible make geordie women the best in the world .

I know they like a good time but I dont know to much about them . So what are geordie women really like ?

And if there are any online how do you think geordie women differ from manc women ?

Cue the manc slappers replys !

You get good and bad looking lasses everywhere. You usually find regional capitals have the best looking people, places like Newcastle and Manchester will have better looking people than your South Shields', your Sunderland's and your Oldham's. As soon as you cross The Tyne the standard lowers, doesn't matter where you are. Statistically speaking Geordies are taller than 95% of people in this country hence why naturally we generally have the best genes and the best looking people.

Guest Stevie

Look at the users on this board though with Tyneside/Northumberland heritage. Peasepud about 6ft6, Smoggeordie 6ft5, me 6ft2, Alex 6ft4, The Fish is a big cunt etc..

Look at the users on this board though with Tyneside/Northumberland heritage. Peasepud about 6ft6, Smoggeordie 6ft5, me 6ft2, Alex 6ft4, The Fish is a big cunt etc..

Are these the females lol!!

Or just tall members

If by 'big' you mean 'obese' and by 'cunt you mean 'cunt', then aye.

Guest Stevie

Or just tall members

Just a point about the gene pool, which is linked to the reason geordie lasses can be fantastic. I mean no disrespect you go to Manchester and Liverpool and it's full of 5ft6 umpa lumpa's with fringes, very small people I find.

Guest Stevie

:lol:

Hate to say it, but me mams from South East London and my Dad's from the Goven in Glasgow

I am a big cunt however

cheeky fucker, I seem to remember you holding a bit of weight yerself.

anyway.... you're just upset because you've never managed to navigate north of the river, let alone inherit the mighty gene pool

Or just tall members

Just a point about the gene pool, which is linked to the reason geordie lasses can be fantastic. I mean no disrespect you go to Manchester and Liverpool and it's full of 5ft6 umpa lumpa's with fringes, very small people I find.

Manchester women arnt that bad lol!!

Ive met a few geordies women through work I couldnt understand what they were saying but we got on well enough .

that's fair, most Geordie lasses don't realise it's rude to speak with their mouthful

I've got to say that the girls I've met, the best looking ones are often the ones who went to private schools. Successful folk breed within their circle, and/or take trophy wives.

Northerners eat more fried food and pastry. Fatty ballatties....

The long and short of women in the UK

THE NORTH

Average height: 5ft 4in (163cm)

Average weight: 11st (69.8kg)

Average waist: 33in (84cm)

Average hip: 41in (104cm)

Average bra size: 34B

SCOTLAND

Average height: 5ft4in

Average weight: 10st 3lb

Average waist: 31.5in

Average hip: 40in

LONDON AND THE SOUTH-EAST

Average height: 5ft 4in

Average weight: 10st 10lb

Average waist: 32in

Average hip: 41in

Average bra size: 34C

MIDLANDS AND WALES

Average height: 5ft 3in

Average weight: 11st

Average waist: 32.5in

Average hip: 41.5in

So there isnt any on the forum then ?

Every forum has a bit of talent where is this ones ?

If anyone says soccermum I dont think so any women who uses the word gash is nasty

So there isnt any on the forum then ?

Every forum has a bit of talent where is this ones ?

If anyone says soccermum I dont think so any women who uses the word gash is nasty

That's our S/mom - a classy chick, if ever there was one.