If you could have any manager in the world

Red Devil

Quick question to you geordies lads and ladys I know you have the so called messiah at the helm at the moment but say it doesnt all go to plan and Shearer does'nt take to management like he did to playing .

Which manager in world football would you like to lead your team ?

Take in thought that the likes of Jose mourinho is never going to be a long term manager like a Fergie and a Wenger .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Keegan or Shearer could possibly lead us to glory and I wouldn't even dare contemplate anybody else

[The Guardian and The Telegraphs fictional stereotyped Newcastle fan)

Do you want the reply to be 'Alex Ferguson' per chance? [thinly veiled/]

You seem obsessed with the fact Im trying to hammer home the fact that United are better then Newcastle but that couldnt be further then the truth I was merely making a topic for people to talk about.

Answer it or dont bother making a comment are you a real football fan or just a person who loves a good row ?

Do you want the reply to be 'Alex Ferguson' per chance? [thinly veiled/]

You seem obsessed with the fact Im trying to hammer home the fact that United are better then Newcastle but that couldnt be further then the truth I was merely making a topic for people to talk about.

Answer it or dont bother making a comment are you a real football fan or just a person who loves a good row ?

Alright, don't cry.

You basically suggested the answer you wanted in the OP tbh.

Out of interest who has ever called Shearer our ''messiah'' other than a newspaper that has nothing to do with the fans?

Out of interest who has ever called Shearer our ''messiah'' other than a newspaper that has nothing to do with the fans?

Exactly what I was going to post. I can't recall anyone calling Sheera 'the messiah'.

Oh, and Mr Brittas, btw.

At the time Allardyce was appointed, I was laughed at by a Newcastle supporting mate for suggesting Roy Hodgson would be a better bet. I was also laughed at for saying that Southampton would stay up last season.

The key isn't having a manager who is great on paper (though Hodgson's record other than one season at Blackburn is rather good), but having someone who is astute, focussed and builds team sprit without taking any crap: name and experience doesn't matter. As such, what the hell is the point in this thread?