Newcastle VS WBA

Charlotte

For some reason i'm confident of a win and maybe even a good performance!!!

Then again we will have Owen, Emre, Nobby and Parker playing at the same time so we should be expecting a good performance and a win.

51129[/snapback]

3-1

2 from Owen and another Emre free kick.

We'll have all those players fit? :o Yay!

Or a 'toon special', ie a 1-1 draw with their goal coming in the 89th minute.

51146[/snapback]

We haven't had one of them for ages have we? :o

Ah...back in the days when finishing 5th was considered a major disappointment... :o

Drawn with them the last seasons at the Hawthorns so we could expect an 90th minute equaliser from West Brom.

Im expecting a decent performance with the players we can put on the pitch today. 3-0 hopefully!

This is about the 4th or 5th Newcastle United game shown in a row on foxtel here!

I'm with Dr Gloom.

As it has been for every game this season so far, a lot will depend on which of the lads are fit enough to play.

Souness has said many times this season that he would like to be able to field his strongest team………..and while I honestly think that that is never going to happen, I would be satisfied for the moment if we could field the same team for 2 games in a row because the way we pick up injuries on and off the pitch that is also looking like an impossibility.

Anyway, enough of that rant and back to the match. Our biggest problem here is that it is away from home, regardless of who plays. I can’t see us winning although obviously I would love to be proved wrong like I was with my forecast against the mackems and hard work from the lads would go a long way to doing that.

My prediction………………..A Draw.

HOWAY THE LADS!

Guest CrimsonFault

This game is calling out for somebody creative.. and it pains me to say it.. but that player is usually in the form of Mr. Dyer.

This game is calling out for somebody creative.. and it pains me to say it.. but that player is usually in the form of Mr. Dyer.

51220[/snapback]

and that player has come up trumps

Guest CrimsonFault

51220[/snapback]

and that player has come up trumps

51224[/snapback]

;)