Newcastle VS WBA

Charlotte

Congratulations.

Solano played well, I think he brings a lot of creative composure to the side. Parker was outstanding, Emre looks to have settled in well .. in a few games he should have pre meditated understanding with Parker.

Owen scored some nice goals, him and Sherar predators in the box.

Boumsong still hasent shown enough for me, arm band or no arm band he needs a lot of improvement in his game. Poor.

Guest CrimsonFault
Says it all  ;)  :lol:  B)  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

51239[/snapback]

That Shearer is going to poke you in the eye and Owen is going to belt you in the face?

For some reason i'm confident of a win and maybe even a good performance!!!

Then again we will have Owen, Emre, Nobby and Parker playing at the same time so we should be expecting a good performance and a win.

51129[/snapback]

I'm glad to have been right! ;)

Owen shows what a world class striker can do, Given as usual made a crucial save and Emre and Nobby transform our football.

Great cameo from Dyer who us lethal in that form.

Apart from that spell after our first goal the defence was impressive and Boom actually had a really good game for me, typical that he then got injured!

Congratulations.

Solano played well, I think he brings a lot of creative composure to the side. Parker was outstanding, Emre looks to have settled in well .. in a few games he should have pre meditated understanding with Parker.

Owen scored some nice goals, him and Sherar predators in the box.

Boumsong still hasent shown enough for me, arm band or no arm band he needs a lot of improvement in his game. Poor.

51228[/snapback]

Damn right. Superb performance from him again. He's the player we've missed for years.

Owen took his goals superbly - we rode our luck after we went 1-0 up, but all in all it was a very good performance from our midfield especially. Solano, Emre and N'Zogbia all did well while Parker kept it all together again. Nice little cameos from Dyer and Shearer as well. I thought Boumsong did all right in the first half, but looked nervous in the second - was he injured when he was taken off?

Owen took his goals superbly - we rode our luck after we went 1-0 up, but all in all it was a very good performance from our midfield especially. Solano, Emre and N'Zogbia all did well while Parker kept it all together again. Nice little cameos from Dyer and Shearer as well. I thought Boumsong did all right in the first half, but looked nervous in the second - was he injured when he was taken off?

51256[/snapback]

Seemed to be limping a bit as he went off, and its the Newcastle way, get injured when you're playing well!

Guest CrimsonFault
I didn't manage to see the game (boo! Work) but my brothers saying it's the best performance we've came up with under Souness ;)

51263[/snapback]

Not really, we were under pressure alot after we scored the first...

I didn't manage to see the game (boo! Work) but my brothers saying it's the best performance we've came up with under Souness ;)

51263[/snapback]

51264[/snapback]

Is that any different to any other game we've played under Souness? :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault

51263[/snapback]

51264[/snapback]

51268[/snapback]

B)

Our best game was Blackburn, home last season, 3-0.. managed by John Carver

We were comfortable first half as they barely managed a shot at goal, we created the odd thing but weren't spectacular.

Then we scored and had a dodgy spell, but we held out and then took over the game with some good football and well worked goals and finishes.

51263[/snapback]

51264[/snapback]

51268[/snapback]

B)

Our best game was Blackburn, home last season, 3-0.. managed by John Carver

51269[/snapback]

Not under Souness then...

The away support was brilliant! Cant wait till i get over there for a game one day. Could clearly hear the Souness Out chants in the first half and then at the end of the game the chants of Souness, Souness, Souness.

The Owen chant and the shoes off if you love the toon chant, well im pretty sure that is the words. Just brilliant to listen to the supporters there!

On the game i was worried with Shola.... he just cant shoot too well, we need a clinical striker who can put the ball away or at least get the shot going on target (if it makes the distance). Other then Shola i think we were good, even Boumsong was better then in the past few weeks.

Parker, needs an international recall!! Dyer looked lively when he came on and the assist to set up Shearer was a great cut back from the byline.

Shays save after Taylor blocked the first shot was just great positioning. But im worried after we score we just seem to relax for a wee bit. In the end we just dominated after West Brom had their moments. It was trick time and we probably could of scored one more goal but im happy with 3 goals and a clean sheet!