women on forums

Red Devil

This forum is carrying very little female members but what in your opinion is acceptable do we want loads of fit women or do we want just a few ?

Why hasnt this forum got any women

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is carrying very little female members but what in your opinion is acceptable do we want loads of fit women or do we want just a few ?

there are plenty of women

soccermom, catmag, toontraider all add something to here. If you don't agree or don't like it, then fuck off

Edited by LeazesMag

Thank you paddy and Leazes :D

Its like this Red Devil, this forum hasnt got many woman granted, though quality is always better than quantity. Whereas Im guessing most Man Utd forums would have their fair share of woman as I've noticed that girlies who, shall I say follow football as a fashion accessory tend to go for Man Utd or Chelsea.

Its like this Red Devil, this forum hasnt got many woman granted, though quality is always better than quantity. Whereas Im guessing most Man Utd forums would have their fair share of woman as I've noticed that girlies who, shall I say follow football as a fashion accessory tend to go for Man Utd or Chelsea.

Boom! Get in there TR :lol:

Too true!

Guest Stevie
I'm all for women being on the board as long as there access is restricted so they cant access football discussion.

:D There was a campaign that had over 2,000 supporters called NWAF. Man Utd fans started it, it stands for No Women At Football, but we need lasses at games. Who's going to pour the pints, serve the pies, and take bets? Seriously I know some girls that are more knowledgable about football than many lads on here, but they get given a bad name by the ones who are only there, to stare at legs and arses.

I'm all for women being on the board as long as there access is restricted so they cant access football discussion.

wish we could do that for you

:D

Edited by paddy

It has, and we're marvellous thanks. You seem quite obsessed with finding 'fit women' judging by a couple of your topics. Are you feeling a bit desperate? <_<

It has, and we're marvellous thanks. You seem quite obsessed with finding 'fit women' judging by a couple of your topics. Are you feeling a bit desperate? :(

Exactly what I was thinking <_<

It has, and we're marvellous thanks. You seem quite obsessed with finding 'fit women' judging by a couple of your topics. Are you feeling a bit desperate? <_<

If he is depressed, finding a woman is the last thing he should be doing to cheer himself up.

Ice cold 100% pure grade A USDA regulated organically grown ownage, delivered by catmag, thank-you-have-a-nice-day. :(:)

I wonder if the internet was the first or last place he started looking? :(

I wonder if the internet was the first or last place he started looking? :(

I think maybe the only place....

I wonder if the internet was the first or last place he started looking? :)

I think maybe the only place....

I don't think he's even seen a real live girl. Probs only ever seen one in pictures in books.

Maybe he's curious as to whether we really exist and are evil like his mommy says. "She's the devil" - Waterboy stylee.

Personally I'd liketo say the three of us are good for the forum, Without TR, Cat and I, all the lads would have to fantasise about is lager and chips!

We provide a much needed service. ( Although Cat is on maternity leave at present, full service will be resumed shortly. :( )

I hope this realisation doesn't crush you too badly but there are other places to find women in this old world wide web thingy.

I don't think many "fantasise" over you ladies either, well maybe a few of the slightly more desperate amongst us.

I hope this realisation doesn't crush you too badly but there are other places to find women in this old world wide web thingy.

I don't think many "fantasise" over you ladies either, well maybe a few of the slightly more desperate amongst us.

face-transplant-cp-5994288.jpg

gejon undergoing his sense of humour transplant

men pretending to be women on womens forums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Women on mens forums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>men pretending to women on mens forums.

[/soccermom]