women on forums

Red Devil

Guest Stevie
In a more moderate re-phrasing of what Fish says Soccermom, people's online personas do often adjust over time so if you were inclined to 'tone it down a bit' then that's no sign of weakness. Don't feel the need to keep up the smut simply for appearances sake-you may even get more out of the place as a result.

You're obviously in the minority on here posting as a lass so I know the responses you'll get to posts will be different on balance to what lads come up against, but once you realise most* posters aren't actually interested in getting in your knickers then you might see the place differently.

*Beware of Fish though, he definitely is trying to get into your knickers.

I'm amazed ANYONE with a degree of intelligence still believes Soccermom could be a lass.

Came with a testimonial from Meenzer tbh and his word is as good as you'll get on here.

Not that it matters to me one way or another.

Well Soccermom needs to prove she's a lass before I'll even consider it's not a WUM.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a more moderate re-phrasing of what Fish says Soccermom, people's online personas do often adjust over time so if you were inclined to 'tone it down a bit' then that's no sign of weakness. Don't feel the need to keep up the smut simply for appearances sake-you may even get more out of the place as a result.

You're obviously in the minority on here posting as a lass so I know the responses you'll get to posts will be different on balance to what lads come up against, but once you realise most* posters aren't actually interested in getting in your knickers then you might see the place differently.

I'm amazed ANYONE with a degree of intelligence still believes Soccermom could be a lass.

Men usually arent that bitchy. Well, as a rule anyway.

Your modern man is I think especially younger ones striving to find where their place in the food chain is. Especially in a boring office environment. "He's a cunt" "they're cunts" "have ye seen that daft cunt etc.."

Aye true but there is a difference between 'he's a cunt' and insinuating that 'your dad is shagging yer mam's sister' to 'win' an argument.

Guest Stevie
Meenzer speakath the truth btw...

Maybe he could justify this mis-truth as it qualifies as "having a laugh".

She won't, she has dug herself into a hole with all her "stunning MILF" type comments so when it turns out she looks a bit like,

shirleycarterlarge22028.jpg

she knows she will never get over the abuse.

Guest Stevie
Meenzer speakath the truth btw...

Maybe he could justify this mis-truth as it qualifies as "having a laugh".

Well I am not "having a laugh" when I say that she is no bloke... <_<

What's your association with Soccermom then?

Well I'm lost now.

She's a lass, I can guarantee you that. How she chooses to make a spectacle of herself on here, however, is something over which I have regrettably little control. <_<

Came with a testimonial from Meenzer tbh and his word is as good as you'll get on here.

Interesting choice of words, derived from testicles iirc (as in the greeks only gave something credence if the person saying it had testicles, i.e. was a man). Anyway....

Guest Stevie
Clink........you know what the sound of that is?

No? <_<

:(

The penny dropping. You have to be a special sort of lass to have the cheek of Soccermom. I now think it's a lass who has altered her net persona, I liked the old one better.

No? <_<

The penny dropping. You have to be a special sort of lass to have the cheek of Soccermom. I now think it's a lass who has altered her net persona, I liked the old one better.

Radge or Toplass..?

If it is, I agree. I prefer the old persona.

Edited by Gejon

Guest Stevie

No? <_<

Radge or Toplass..?

If it is, I agree. I prefer the old persona.

The less common of the two of those.

Interesting choice of words, derived from testicles iirc (as in the greeks only gave something credence if the person saying it had testicles, i.e. was a man). Anyway....

ARS. Martin has balls the size of watermelons.

Guest Stevie
Well if this was Family Fortunes the survey would say...

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

nar nar nar <_<

it would be: top aarrrnser weeeeeuuuuueeeeeeuuuuuuueeeeeeeuuuuuueeee cue deep voice* when your dying for a brew, this prize is just for you, his and hers very own kettle.

Seriously though Stevie, whilst its not for me to disclose info on someone online. Just letting you know its not either of them at all as if this goes the way that the "you are man...woman....man" threads have gone this thread (or more than likely threads) will be people constantly posting that soccermom is one of those two, followed by denials, followed by accusations and so on and so forth...

Saves all the thread hijacking all round and everyones happy... <_<

She's canny potty-mouthed and uncouth for a woman, but then again I suppose she is a nurse (allegedly). <_<

It's a pre-requisite!