women on forums

Red Devil

Tis the best Newcastle forum I've ever used and I stuck with it even though some of you werent very welcoming in the beginning (many moons ago mind)

Not me. I said I would shag you right from the off.

:)<_<:(

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all women on forums is a must and a forum needs a little female attention . Soccermum from what Ive seen so far on here is either carrying a bigger pair of balls than me or like someone posted that old tart of eastenders shirly .

Watch out soccermum Phil mitchell is coming round tonight with his bottle of whisky .

FYI

I never said I was a MILF, a ladette or one of the boys, nor do i think any of you have any desire to roll around with me.

If you think me speaking my mind is uncouth, then tough, I must be uncouth.

I like the banter and being on here staves off the boredom on a lonely night.

The way people react to my comments says more about themselves than it does about me.

Obviously Fish, Danny B and Chez are not my biggest fans, that has been very obvious since I first joined but truthfully, and this may come as a shock to them, but I don't really give a fuck. The majority of the board has been welcoming and friendly(ish in their own special ways eg. wacky) and that is why I keep coming back. I also have a good few friends on here, who know me, who I am, and what I am like. I've never lied about who I am or what I do.

I am not out to impress, just out for a laugh. If folk want to join in with me then thats great but if you don't like it, then get over it, you don't have to comment. its your choice to post on here just as it is mine.

FYI

I never said I was a MILF, a ladette or one of the boys, nor do i think any of you have any desire to roll around with me.

The way people react to my comments says more about themselves than it does about me.

Obviously Fish, Danny B and Chez are not my biggest fans, that has been very obvious since I first joined but truthfully, and this may come as a shock to them, but I don't really give a fuck. The majority of the board has been welcoming and friendly(ish in their own special ways eg. wacky) and that is why I keep coming back. I also have a good few friends on here, who know me, who I am, and what I am like. I've never lied about who I am or what I do.

I am not out to impress, just out for a laugh. If folk want to join in with me then thats great but if you don't like it, then get over it, you don't have to comment. its your choice to post on here just as it is mine.

Im sorry this thread turned into a war against you soccermum if you like to speak your mind fair enough .

The thing is that foot in your Avatar is so god dam sexy we are expecting a page three model but what we got was a Jo Brand attitude and a grizzly blokes voice in our heads .

Why not post a picture to end all this speculation.

FYI

Lad or Lass I'd take your back doors out tbh, just say when <_<

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I am pretty sure you called yourself a milf but at the very least about 10 posts into joining you had already told us you were 5' 3", brunette, size8 and a 32DD <_<

someone asked. I answered. I am. Didn't say I didn't have a face like a bull dog.

should I have said 4'9", mousey, size 26 and 40F?

Can I amend my first answer now please, apparently you lot prefer a bit-o-bullshit.

Edited by soccermom

Can't be arsed to look through your posts but you have definitely told us how stunning you are quite a few times.

Fuck the looks, I like the filth she/he talks, had me fizzing at the slit a few times.

Can't be arsed to look through your posts but you have definitely told us how stunning you are quite a few times.

No I haven't!

(Truthfully, can't remember - was I drunk, cos them I may have.)

But No, I don't think I have ever said in all seriousness that I am a milf or that I am stunning.

Maybe you lot just presumed that

I am pretty sure you called yourself a milf but at the very least about 10 posts into joining you had already told us you were 5' 3", brunette, size8 and a 32DD <_<

someone asked. I answered. I am. Didn't say I didn't have a face like a bull dog.

Can I amend my first answer now please, apparently you lot prefer a bit-o-bullshit.

Men just like a decent rack and nice boat race and a nice arse you have them and your laughing .

If you carry any of the following problems your fucked

- Big nose

- 10 extra stone

- Huge feet

- Green teeth

- Acne

- A bad smell down bellow

If you carry all of these Id go to closest vets and ask to be put down as soon as possible to save distress to the general public.

I am pretty sure you called yourself a milf but at the very least about 10 posts into joining you had already told us you were 5' 3", brunette, size8 and a 32DD :(

Someone asked you for photographic evidence that you are a woman, instead you posted up your stats. Hardly asking the direct question was he? <_<

Since you have been here you have done the "ohhh look at me, I am a lass and I say naughty things. When i take my boy to football everyone looks at me" shite.

This is why people doubt you are a woman, you try too hard.

I am pretty sure you called yourself a milf but at the very least about 10 posts into joining you had already told us you were 5' 3", brunette, size8 and a 32DD :)

Someone asked you for photographic evidence that you are a woman, instead you posted up your stats. Hardly asking the direct question was he? :(

Since you have been here you have done the "ohhh look at me, I am a lass and I say naughty things. When i take my boy to football everyone looks at me" shite.

piss off, I don't try at all. If you really want me to be a man I'll be a man. Would that make you feel better? My son doesn't go to football anymore, He decided he didn't like it.

I don't say naughty things. FFS. I say fuck, wow! I say gash, wow! Should I call it my pink girlie bits instead, Would that make you happy?

From now on everyone should say: oh dear me, back off bully, vagina and penis.

lets all be ever so polite and anatomically correct. The forum police are about <_<

grow up and back off bully.

I am pretty sure you called yourself a milf but at the very least about 10 posts into joining you had already told us you were 5' 3", brunette, size8 and a 32DD :)

Someone asked you for photographic evidence that you are a woman, instead you posted up your stats. Hardly asking the direct question was he? :(

piss off, I don't try at all. If you really want me to be a man I'll be a man. Would that make you feel better? My son doesn't go to football anymore, He decided he didn't like it.

I don't say naughty things. FFS. I say fuck, wow! I say gash, wow! Should I call it my pink girlie bits instead, Would that make you happy?

lets all be ever so polite and anatomically correct. The forum police are about <_<

He's on the turn

Go sister lol!!

Good come back and if this was a boxing fight I have you ahead on the score cards

Seconds out Round ten

I am right though, thats why she is throwing her tampons all over the place now <_<

I'd have been better prepared for post bout celebrations had I known I was coming to fight. I'd have brought the traditional streamers and party poppers. :(

Clink........you know what the sound of that is?

No? :rolleyes:

:yahoo:

The penny dropping. You have to be a special sort of lass to have the cheek of Soccermom. I now think it's a lass who has altered her net persona, I liked the old one better.

Radge or Toplass..?

If it is, I agree. I prefer the old persona.

Gejon thanks...but I have only one persona and so does TL...I know I don't post much anymore as got sick of the BS on here...infighting...my balls are bigger than yours...my dad can have you...my mother can suckle half of the eastend...but go Soccermon/dad or whoever...give em hell girl !!!

_40197382_fatslags203.gif

Soccermom, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you, I just find the way you act here laughable. As if any one of the lads on here would be impressed with the way you carry on. The only people showing you positive attention seem to be the naive or the depraved. (I'm looking at you Wacky sunshine, we know you'd fuck a knothole if you were afraid of splinters.)

I might not be the most diplomatic, but you do come across as a right slapper. Just like Radgina came across as a drunken fool. Thing is, she had the good grace to be ashamed of her drunken posts, you were your trampy slag-itude like a badge of fucking honour.

Soccermom, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you, I just find the way you act here laughable. As if any one of the lads on here would be impressed with the way you carry on. The only people showing you positive attention seem to be the naive or the depraved. (I'm looking at you Wacky sunshine, we know you'd fuck a knothole if you were afraid of splinters.)

I might not be the most diplomatic, but you do come across as a right slapper. Just like Radgina came across as a drunken fool. Thing is, she had the good grace to be ashamed of her drunken posts, you were your trampy slag-itude like a badge of fucking honour.

I feel slightly ashamed to have to thank you for your insight Fish...and yes I did post pished on many occasion and then regret the bullshit i had spouted whilst under the influence ! But then again with age comes wisdom ...and a better tolerance to alcohol :rolleyes:

You've given Fop that speech, only changed a few words. :rolleyes: