women on forums

Red Devil

What a charming woman you are.

The kind of person who if you get a table near in a restaurant, you ask to be moved.

you wouldn't get past the maitre'd in the restaurants I frequent darling. so thats something you don't need to worry your pretty little head over. Anyways shouldn't you be butt fucking lukes sandy crack by now?

Single mum like you? Do Nandos have maitre d's?

I don't like insulting women as a rule but you do come off as a right twat.

and you're just my dream guy..............

only in my dream you fuck off... go on....go.......fuck off........

And your banter is embarrassing.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clash of the attention seekers tbh.

So... I post therefore i'm an attention seeker???

I thought the whole point in joining a forum was to post and share opinion.

And in my opinion Danny B should fuck off.

anyway jimbo, how'd you like your spinach?

<_<

I'll take it that you did that on purpose. Maybe you are as clever as you rate yourself.

Well I've got forearms like Popeye so anyway I can......

eeee and i had you down more as a bluto! <_<

Oh, look how this thread turned out. Sigh.

fuck off man, at we're just having a laugh, or at least trying to.

What the fuck do you want? politics?

Wanna change the subject - add something fucking insightful or interesting then instead of just whinging.

whats wrong? you taking your ball and going in?

If you're just having a laugh, why react like that?

Oh, look how this thread turned out. Sigh.

fuck off man, at we're just having a laugh, or at least trying to.

What the fuck do you want? politics?

Wanna change the subject - add something fucking insightful or interesting then instead of just whinging.

whats wrong? you taking your ball and going in?

If you're just having a laugh, why react like that?

Because he's pissed.

To be honest, even if SM has a fairy cave she's one of those women who thinks she's one of the lads because of the way she acts, and thinks because they talk back they must fancy her. When in truth, they're just laughing at her behind her back.

When they say "Fucking hell you're disgusting" while laughing, she hears "Crikey you're a liberated lassy and I'd love for my daughters to turn out to be as well adjusted as you." When really, they're saying "Christ, when the lads at work hear about this fucking trampy slag they'll piss themselves laughing at her too."

Honestly it's like she's a walking version of the early, freakshow episodes of Britain's Got Mongs or something. Deluding herself she's funny, talented, interesting or attractive... when really she's none of the above.

Fact is, if she was half the independent woman she wants to be she'd have long since given up on such nonsense.

One forearm, thats all <_<

In a more moderate re-phrasing of what Fish says Soccermom, people's online personas do often adjust over time so if you were inclined to 'tone it down a bit' then that's no sign of weakness. Don't feel the need to keep up the smut simply for appearances sake-you may even get more out of the place as a result.

You're obviously in the minority on here posting as a lass so I know the responses you'll get to posts will be different on balance to what lads come up against, but once you realise most* posters aren't actually interested in getting in your knickers then you might see the place differently.

*Beware of Fish though, he definitely is trying to get into your knickers.

Tis the best Newcastle forum I've ever used and I stuck with it even though some of you werent very welcoming in the beginning (many moons ago mind)

Unfortunate choice in name <_<

Tis the best Newcastle forum I've ever used and I stuck with it even though some of you werent very welcoming in the beginning (many moons ago mind)

Unfortunate choice in name :(

Yes so I gather :) Still ive used this name for years, the only other name I wanted was Looneytoon but at the time it was taken. Maybes I'll change to it <_<

Guest Stevie
In a more moderate re-phrasing of what Fish says Soccermom, people's online personas do often adjust over time so if you were inclined to 'tone it down a bit' then that's no sign of weakness. Don't feel the need to keep up the smut simply for appearances sake-you may even get more out of the place as a result.

You're obviously in the minority on here posting as a lass so I know the responses you'll get to posts will be different on balance to what lads come up against, but once you realise most* posters aren't actually interested in getting in your knickers then you might see the place differently.

I'm amazed ANYONE with a degree of intelligence still believes Soccermom could be a lass.

I'm amazed ANYONE with a degree of intelligence still believes Soccermom could be a lass.

Men usually arent that bitchy. Well, as a rule anyway.

Maybe they're women, masquerading as blokes?

Guest Stevie

Your modern man is I think especially younger ones striving to find where their place in the food chain is. Especially in a boring office environment. "He's a cunt" "they're cunts" "have ye seen that daft cunt etc.."

My other half is far more bitchier than me! <_<

Came with a testimonial from Meenzer tbh and his word is as good as you'll get on here.

Not that it matters to me one way or another.