Hull have to be caught

Red Devil

As a Manchester United fan maybe people would think Im ignorent to the bottom of the table but I aint please please Newcastle relegate Hull you deserve prem status more than this club !

For me Hull is a big city but they need a few up and down seasons before we accept them Newcastle is a respescted club so please survive !!

There are many other clubs which should be in the PL which are languishing in the lower leagues. Leeds being the biggest casualty but the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry & Forest all have pedigree in the top division yet have spent quite a few years now in the 2nd or even 3rd tier of football.

I think if we do go down, I cant see why we couldnt restructure like the likes of Reading & Birmingham have and bounce back up. If relegation is more or less confirmed on Monday night, I guess we'll have to look to try to take positives from it in that it could allow us to clear out the deadwood the club has been storing for too long. There are honestly about 4 or 5 players which I'd look to keep from the whole squad which says a lot about the players and provides the reason for us being in this position.

Any chance of a "no tears" campaign run by NUSC Pud? I'd love to see us go down with some dignity if it does happen....

hmmmmmmm not a bad idea tbh, we're working to try and change the media perception of us and that could be a canny thought. We would need a good strapline for it though.

Any chance of a "no tears" campaign run by NUSC Pud? I'd love to see us go down with some dignity if it does happen....

hmmmmmmm not a bad idea tbh, we're working to try and change the media perception of us and that could be a canny thought. We would need a good strapline for it though.

These are off the top of my head and hence...largely shite... :D

We'll be back

In white and black

Magpies dry your eyes

Don't cry for me Argentoona :lol:

Heads up, eyes dry

etc etc

The most ridiculous thing about this whole season is knowing that if we win tomorrow night, there's a good chance we'll actually stay up.

Says a lot about the "quality" of the premier league.

Its pointelss, the cameras always catch some fat bald bastard wailing like a baby.

Last week the cameras caught one of our lot picking his nose and eating the fucker!

Probably found Dennis Wise in there.

Its pointelss, the cameras always catch some fat bald bastard wailing like a baby.

Last week the cameras caught one of our lot picking his nose and eating the fucker!

It's a fair point, the press will find examples of how they want to portray Toon fans no matter what anyone does. We'd be just as well having fans showing their disgust and contempt at how we got in to this mess in the first place.

It's a fair point, the press will find examples of how they want to portray Toon fans no matter what anyone does. We'd be just as well having fans showing their disgust and contempt at how we got in to this mess in the first place.

That's defeatist. We're a proud club and some effort to show a bit of dignity and prove the media wrong would be a good thing IMO.

Shearer said it himself, we're not going to let the club or the city have the piss taken out of it anymore. Of course people are going to have their fun at our expense but I'd like to see us show some defiance. We have a chance with Shearer and NUSC to stop this rot and the fans need to do their bit and not just wait for it to magically go back to 1995.

I'm in France and there's nothing more that I can do at the moment than try and give suggestions unfortunately. I hate how this club has been taken for a ride and I want to see a bit of fight. I hope that we stay up and all being well that's what will happen.

But if we do go down, I'd like to think everyone will take the opportunity to strip away the rot, get some self respect back and become the club we always threatened to be but haven't managed for a very long time.

Wet throats - not eyes.

Beers not tears.

Back on the sauce?

Narr. Four and a half months without a drink, and no regrets at all tbh.

Stay up, and I might have a glass of Babysham in celebration <_<:(

Guest alex
Wet throats - not eyes.

Beers not tears.

Back on the sauce?

Narr. Four and a half months without a drink, and no regrets at all tbh.

Stay up, and I might have a glass of Babysham in celebration <_<:(

Good lad. I might have a couple of Cherry B's myself should we pull off the great escape.