Anyone know any websites that tell me what....

Mark

Like party's at certain clubs etc? Going out tomorrow, and I can't be arsed with loads of twats dressed up.

51137[/snapback]

I have a strange sense of deja vu.

Like party's at certain clubs etc? Going out tomorrow, and I can't be arsed with loads of twats dressed up.

51137[/snapback]

I have a strange sense of deja vu.

51417[/snapback]

He'll tell us how many bottles he drinks within two pages. ;)

On a more serious note, if you manage to get your lazy student arse out of bed before tea-time, you could always check the club guide in The Metro ;)

Bit late like :lol:

Had two bottles of bacardi breezer, couldnt finish the second one like, but I was wrecked.

51781[/snapback]

;)

51782[/snapback]

Here man, they are canny strong.

Anyways, what do you mean go to the metro? Burglarsdog doesn't seem very uptodate, they slag off nearly every bar, and say the same thing about every bigmarket bar, cept Liquid, but I walked past that last night and it was closed. Is it shut? or does it just close at 11?

Bit late like B)

Had two bottles of bacardi breezer, couldnt finish the second one like, but I was wrecked.

51781[/snapback]

:lol:

51782[/snapback]

Anyways, what do you mean go to the metro? Burglarsdog doesn't seem very uptodate, they slag off nearly every bar, and say the same thing about every bigmarket bar, cept Liquid, but I walked past that last night and it was closed. Is it shut? or does it just close at 11?

51783[/snapback]

The free newspaper The Metro ffs ;)

Bit late like :P

51781[/snapback]

;)

51782[/snapback]

I see your :lol: and raise you B):blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :gay: :gay:

51784[/snapback]

Was only joking man, divent like bacardi breezers, more of a VK man meself :P

Bit late like B)

51781[/snapback]

51782[/snapback]

51783[/snapback]

The free newspaper The Metro ffs ;)

51785[/snapback]

:blush: I thought you meant the Metro station, or Metrocentre, kinda didnt make sense to me!

51781[/snapback]

51782[/snapback]

I see your B) and raise you :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :gay: :gay: :P

51784[/snapback]

51786[/snapback]

Ok, I take it back then ;)

51781[/snapback]

51782[/snapback]

I see your B) and raise you :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :gay: :gay: :P

51784[/snapback]

51786[/snapback]

Ok, I take it back then ;)

51788[/snapback]

:P:P

BTW mate, icnewcastle.co.uk is part of the Evening Chronicle/Journal so that might have a club guide on it (since the Chron does).

51790[/snapback]

Aye it has, but I only wanted to really know what was goign on for Halloween, because I couldnt be arsed with paying to get in somewhere then looking like a twat not dressed up.

Hardly anyone was dressed up like, but everywhere was too packed. I never seen a single geordie all night, and I never last time... Whats gaaan on like?

BTW mate, icnewcastle.co.uk is part of the Evening Chronicle/Journal so that might have a club guide on it (since the Chron does).

51790[/snapback]

Aye it has, but I only wanted to really know what was goign on for Halloween, because I couldnt be arsed with paying to get in somewhere then looking like a twat not dressed up.

Hardly anyone was dressed up like, but everywhere was too packed. I never seen a single geordie all night, and I never last time... Whats gaaan on like?

51791[/snapback]

Since when do people over the age of 10 do anything for Hallowe'en? Students apart ;)

51790[/snapback]

51791[/snapback]

Since when do people over the age of 10 do anything for Hallowe'en? Students apart ;)

51793[/snapback]

Toonraider :lol: Well it was student night, so I was expecting loads of OTT people getting dressed up. I'm starting to realise why people hate them so much, they're all full of themselves and think they are better than you. Also they are complete posers!

51790[/snapback]

51791[/snapback]

51793[/snapback]

Toonraider :lol: Well it was student night, so I was expecting loads of OTT people getting dressed up. I'm starting to realise why people hate them so much, they're all full of themselves and think they are better than you. Also they are complete posers!

51794[/snapback]

Country yokel tbh B)

Anyway, if you hate students now, just wait 'til you leave uni.

Edited by alex

51790[/snapback]

51791[/snapback]

51793[/snapback]

51794[/snapback]

Country yokel tbh B)

51796[/snapback]

same here i'm a student and can't stand most of them either! the majority are just stuck up pretentious pricks

51790[/snapback]

51791[/snapback]

51793[/snapback]

51794[/snapback]

Country yokel tbh B)

51796[/snapback]

same here i'm a student and can't stand most of them either! the majority are just stuck up pretentious pricks

51820[/snapback]

They just annoy me because they are so over the top.