Exercise

Toonraider

I've just done my half hour workout inc running up and down stairs, and Im knackered :D Do you lot take regular exercise? Im really trying to do the recommended 'moderate Aerobic Exercise for 30 Minutes a Day, 5 Days a Week' thing. I suppose no type of exercise is of any benefit unless its very regular.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride my bike quite a bit. Starting boxing training next week, not looking forward to it.

Keep it all tucked in.

Is that boxing advice or just advice for the thread in general? <_<

Ride my bike quite a bit. Starting boxing training next week, not looking forward to it.

Keep it all tucked in.

What tucked in?

No fat on me mate, doing it to get properly fit again and tone myself up. 34 this year so I'm determined to get fit and stay fit.

Keep it all tucked in.

What tucked in?

No fat on me mate, doing it to get properly fit again and tone myself up. 34 this year so I'm determined to get fit and stay fit.

Good man.

Keep it all tucked in.

What tucked in?

Good man.

Some of the fatha's at the school are a disgrace, I won't let myself go to seed like them losers.

You don't go to the boxing gym in Daisy Hill do you? Not even sure if it's still there tbh.

No, my mate coaches somewhere over the water so I'm going to start going there when he gets back off his holidays. I remember Daisy Hill Boys club though, used to go there when I was at school as loads of the kids in my year were from that neck of the woods.

Guest alex
You don't go to the boxing gym in Daisy Hill do you? Not even sure if it's still there tbh.

No, my mate coaches somewhere over the water so I'm going to start going there when he gets back off his holidays. I remember Daisy Hill Boys club though, used to go there when I was at school as loads of the kids in my year were from that neck of the woods.

Used to know a bloke who coached there. Are you going to spar and that btw? Or just do a bit of skipping? <_<

Used to know a bloke who coached there. Are you going to spar and that btw? Or just do a bit of skipping? <_<

Once I get myself fit I'll no doubt be sparring as i owe my mate one for bursting my lips in his garage in a drunken boxing match.

Was he black? Isaac? Trevor? They seem to be two names I vaguely remember

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Guest alex

Used to know a bloke who coached there. Are you going to spar and that btw? Or just do a bit of skipping? :(

Once I get myself fit I'll no doubt be sparring as i owe my mate one for bursting my lips in his garage in a drunken boxing match.

Me and my mate Paul used to do that <_< I popped his nose and ruined his England shirt (Italia 90 one). Funnily enough the same lad is the nephew of the bloke who coached at Daisy Hill.

Used to know a bloke who coached there. Are you going to spar and that btw? Or just do a bit of skipping? :(

Me and my mate Paul used to do that <_< I popped his nose and ruined his England shirt (Italia 90 one). Funnily enough the same lad is the nephew of the bloke who coached at Daisy Hill.

Seems like a good idea when your pissed, it's not really though when the kid you're up against has boxed amateur for the past few years :)

Guest alex

Seems like a good idea when your pissed, it's not really though when the kid you're up against has boxed amateur for the past few years :)

I wouldn't care but it looks easy on the telly.

Keep it all tucked in.

What tucked in?

Good luck with it mate.

Starting gyming in April and feel better for it.

play football 2-3 times a week, some weights and I've an exercise bike in my room I'll sit and use for the duration of a match football/rugby when its on.

Can't stand gyms

I agree. Full of cunts.

play football 2-3 times a week, some weights and I've an exercise bike in my room I'll sit and use for the duration of a match football/rugby when its on.

Can't stand gyms

I agree. Full of cunts.

Just got back from the gym.

Point proven <_<

Can't stand gyms

I agree. Full of cunts.

Just got back from the gym.

Point proven <_<

:(

Can't stand gyms

Build your own. :(

Then exercise for ~1 hour a day 6 days a week for the rest of your life and hope that flacking arterial plaque takes you out quickly before alzheimer's drags you into a slow lingering death. bike.gif<_<www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-rope.gif

At the minute Im trying to run 3 times a week. I also like to drop myself in the middle of knowhere and walk around. Yesterday I was up Kielder and walk from the Castle, to Deadwater Fell, Midwater, Kielder Stane, Peel Fell and back around. Its about 12 mile. I've got a gym built in my garage which I would normally use 2-3 times a week but Im concentrating on running this year with doing the north run (and judging by my current efforts it will end up the great north walk!).