Exercise

Toonraider

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a gym in mini gym in my house and a gym in my work.

I use neither.

Too busy.

So! <_<

Thought you might be interested, seeing as you are so obsessed with me.

I have a gym in mini gym in my house and a gym in my work.

I use neither.

Too busy.

So! <_<

Thought you might be interested, seeing as you are so obsessed with me.

Get AIDS Danny.

Even if I did have a terminal disease I would still rather be me than you.

Weird eh?

You all put me to shame <_< I cant run for long (breasts :( ) Plus I am recovering from a back problem, but I walk alot and now exercise each day. My back feels better for it too. Im determind to keep it going now.

I don't do enough aerobic, I need to get a bike or something. Can't run round where I live, people will think I'm an Eastern European on the lamb*.

* is it on the Lamb or Lam? I don't know the etymology of it

I don't do enough aerobic, I need to get a bike or something. Can't run round where I live, people will think I'm an Eastern European on the lamb*.

Get thee down the DLR to Greenwich and feel the parky goodness. <_<

(that's "parky", not "Parky")

You all put me to shame :icon_lol: I cant run for long (breasts :panic: ) Plus I am recovering from a back problem, but I walk alot and now exercise each day. My back feels better for it too. Im determind to keep it going now.

I would imagine long breasts would hinder your running like :):(

Anyway, walking is good. Just so long as it gets the heart pumping then its cardio. Dont worry about running or not, especially if pretty much just starting. Much easier to do from now to autumn as well. You can make the walking harder by adding speed and/or hills. <_<

I generally tend to do 3 days a week weight training and 2 days cardio work. Not that I've done it for a while like.

Its hard work like but the results are great on the program i use if you can stick to it.

www.stronglifts.com

^^^

Best training site you will ever visit.

You all put me to shame <_< I cant run for long (breasts :( ) Plus I am recovering from a back problem (breasts :) ), but I walk alot and now exercise each day. My back feels better for it too. Im determind to keep it going now.

FYP.

A couple of questions for the gym experts now this thread is here...

Good Mornings - Is there any other exercise I can do that gets the same results?

Glute Ham Raises - Would I get the same results from lying calf raises? <_<

Lunges - Is there any other exercise I can do that gets the same results?

I hate those 3 with a passion, I will do them if needed but it would be nice if there was something else I could do instead.

Good Mornings - Is there any other exercise I can do that gets the same results?

I hate those 3 with a passion, I will do them if needed but it would be nice if there was something else I could do instead.

I tend to just do the exercises I like. Life's too short.

Glute Ham Raises - Would I get the same results from lying calf raises? :(

Yes, no, maybe - and you seem to be ass obsessed. <_<

I tend to just do the exercises I like. Life's too short.

Thats what I am trying to do, although if I did things I really liked I would do much :(

Glute Ham Raises - Would I get the same results from lying calf raises? :(

Yes, no, maybe - and you seem to be ass obsessed. <_<

Its the arse ones I don't seem to like :icon_lol: I don't mind squats and deadlifts but the ones above I really would rather find an alternative :)

One thing not to do is leg raises with too much weight or extending the leg up too much. Will totally fuck your knees over time.

You all put me to shame :panic: I cant run for long (breasts :aye: ) Plus I am recovering from a back problem, but I walk alot and now exercise each day. My back feels better for it too. Im determind to keep it going now.

I would imagine long breasts would hinder your running like :icon_lol::)

Anyway, walking is good. Just so long as it gets the heart pumping then its cardio. Dont worry about running or not, especially if pretty much just starting. Much easier to do from now to autumn as well. You can make the walking harder by adding speed and/or hills. :(

<_<

Torquay is built on seven hills, so cant escape them if I wanted to! Steps are the killer for me, really gets my heart pumping, :D The thing about walking is its enjoyable too so I dont ever get fed up with it...I even love walking in winter.

You all put me to shame :( I cant run for long (breasts :) ) Plus I am recovering from a back problem (breasts :icon_lol: ), but I walk alot and now exercise each day. My back feels better for it too. Im determind to keep it going now.

FYP.

<_<

Ohh forgot to add I have a lateral thigh trainer...I can use it whilst watching TV and its pretty good. (as opposed to sitting on my arse watching TV)! Only thing is after awhile my left knee aches whereas it doesnt with walking.