Curb Your Enthusiasm

Angelus71

Is this on a UK channel yet?

Not sure. It's on HBO over here (we don't have HBO but we still watch Curb :ninja: )

On again tonight, it's a Seinfeld reunion type episode.

Wonder if Leon will have anything to say to Kramer?

I'm watching loads of Seinfeld at the minute. Incredible show.

Best comedy show there is, imho. Consistently brilliant over so many episodes, it's quite unbelievable.

Oh, and Curb's episode from last night is absolutely amazing!

I'm watching loads of Seinfeld at the minute. Incredible show.

Best comedy show there is, imho. Consistently brilliant over so many episodes, it's quite unbelievable.

Oh, and Curb's episode from last night is absolutely amazing!

Seinfeld was a great show! Hundreds of funny lines and situations in it.

Curb is always excellent. To think, he only writes 4 pages of script for each show and they make up the rest as they go along...Brilliant!

• 4 weeks later...

The new series started a couple of weeks back on More4.

Tonights episode at 10.40 is the third of the series

The Reunion

Larry tries to win Cheryl back by writing her a part in the Seinfeld reunion, but things soon go awry when Meg Ryan is cast in the role instead. The original cast of Seinfeld - Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michael Richards - star in this episode alongside Meg Ryan.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Will the new series be shown on Sky Atlantic? Just debating if I should download it or not.

I'm pretty sure it will be. Not sure if the have the old Curb's but I think they get all of HBO's new stuff. Can't remember where I heard it but with the newer stuff they want to get it on asap to deter the whole downloading thing. They must think people won't bother if it's going to be shown a day or so after it's been shown in America.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Will the new series be shown on Sky Atlantic? Just debating if I should download it or not.

Can't be dealing with Sky Atlantic. Their quality content really just gets lost in between the constant hype machine they have going and frequent, loud ad breaks.

Pretty sure you're rather tech savvy with all the tv watching and digital hook up stuff... just get it downloaded, tbh.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Couldn't remember the episode so had to go and read the synopsis...

Ron approaches Larry and tells him that he admires his honesty, and that he would like him to tell his wife Ilene to stop saying "LOL"

:lol: