• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Newcastle 1 Boro 0

Butt 51

Here's a genuine prediction based on a few things: There will be trouble after the game regardless of the score, and before.

2-0. Because that's the only scoreline that won't make it unbearable to watch. We race to a 2goal lead within half an hour, and the second half is like an exhibition match, complete with Mexican waves and olés.

2-0. Because that's the only scoreline that won't make it unbearable to watch. We race to a 2goal lead within half an hour, and the second half is like an exhibition match, complete with Mexican waves and olés.

I'm afraid a wave of nausea is as close as you'll get

<_<

Don't think I'd feel relaxed 3-0 up with injury time to play.

Staylor is injured inne?

Did you mean R?

S Taylor is fit according to nufc.co.uk as for R Taylor... pfft he came to the toon with so much potential and he has shown 0% of it. I wouldnt predict him to score even if there were 11 of him on the pitch against a 7 man Blyth.

Guest alex
Staylor is injured inne?

Did you mean R?

S Taylor is fit according to nufc.co.uk as for R Taylor... pfft he came to the toon with so much potential and he has shown 0% of it. I wouldnt predict him to score even if there were 11 of him on the pitch against a 7 man Blyth.

Potential to be shite?