Predictions for tonight.

Park Life

Staylor is injured inne?

Did you mean R?

S Taylor is fit according to nufc.co.uk as for R Taylor... pfft he came to the toon with so much potential and he has shown 0% of it. I wouldnt predict him to score even if there were 11 of him on the pitch against a 7 man Blyth.

dead ball expert tbh <_<

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Staylor is injured inne?

Did you mean R?

S Taylor is fit according to nufc.co.uk as for R Taylor... pfft he came to the toon with so much potential and he has shown 0% of it. I wouldnt predict him to score even if there were 11 of him on the pitch against a 7 man Blyth.

dead ball expert tbh <_<

Well i say potential, what i mean is the ability to take a decent free kick and cross the ball.... so far neither has satisfied me.

3 - 1 to us.

There will be the inevitable thuggish 'tackles' going in on our players by their shaven-headed neanderthals, so I hope the ref gives them the necessary treatment. The last thing we need is a weak ref who wont punish their usual fouling.

Staylor is injured inne?

Did you mean R?

Fair play, .com and physioroom have him injured/doubtful, don't know why I am so reluctant to believe the official line. <_<

Edited by trophyshy

3 - 1 to us.

There will be the inevitable thuggish 'tackles' going in on our players by their shaven-headed neanderthals, so I hope the ref gives them the necessary treatment. The last thing we need is a weak ref who wont punish their usual fouling.

I was originally going for 3-1.

Staylor is injured inne?

Did you mean R?

Fair play, .com and physioroom have him injured/doubtful, don't know why I am so reluctant to believe the official line. <_<

Well I hope he's fit for the sake of the team and the sake of my prediction! lol

Guest alex
As I've said before, he looks like a £750k footballer.

He's the right-footed version of Wayne Quinn. Same money as well if I remember right.

Aye. Bit harsh on Quinn perhaps <_<

*switches on eternal optimist mode*

2-1

Beye header 38 mins

Owen Arse deflection 64 mins

theirs by K.D. Fiddler 82 mins, just to make us shite it for the whistle.

Out with a fist inj apparently.

*switches on eternal optimist mode*

2-1

Beye header 38 mins

Owen Arse deflection 64 mins

theirs by K.D. Fiddler 82 mins, just to make us shite it for the whistle.

Out with a fist inj apparently.

I never touched him Officer.....

I guess with both teams needing a win we'll both be attacking, it'll just be a matter of who wants it more I think...

... we're f*cked.

I just can't see us scoring because no matter how many chances we've had lately they just don't seem to be able to put them away, with that in mind I'll go for a 0-0 draw of a loss with us not scoring.

Its a weird one to predict because both teams have to attack as a win is essential so you'd think high scoring until you remember we have the worst midfield around and they can't score to save their lives!

I just think we're due a match where either or both of Viduka and Owen pull a goal or two out of the hat.

Cant see past 0-0. Two teams struggling to score.

This said, I reckon we'll be right up for it (players and crowd) and hopefully we'll get off to a good start. If we dont, I reckon the mounting pressure will go in their favour.

So, I'd say at the end of the game we'll either win, or they will unless we draw. <_< Pundits eat your heart out.

1-0 to you. After seeing his strikers miss 120 chances, Shearer takes off his suit to the surprise of all in the 90th minute, and reveals he had secretly come out of retirement. Cue Shearer backing into Huth, falling over and getting a free kick in striking distance. Shearer blasts it into the top corner and then substitutes himself. Boro still have time to miss an open goal after Harper and the entire defence nip off for a pie in injury time.