Predictions for tonight.

Park Life

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 to you. After seeing his strikers miss 120 chances, Shearer takes off his suit to the surprise of all in the 90th minute, and reveals he had secretly come out of retirement. Cue Shearer backing into Huth, falling over and getting a free kick in striking distance. Shearer blasts it into the top corner and then substitutes himself. Boro still have time to miss an open goal after Harper and the entire defence nip off for a pie in injury time.

<_<

I'm certain it will be a draw.

3 - 1 to us.

There will be the inevitable thuggish 'tackles' going in on our players by their shaven-headed neanderthals, so I hope the ref gives them the necessary treatment. The last thing we need is a weak ref who wont punish their usual fouling.

I was originally going for 3-1.

We're never going to score three goals.

It will be very close, 0-0 or 1-0.

want you guys to win, but i think it's going to end 1-1. you'll score first and then give up a late goal to end the game 1-1. hope i'm wrong.

Even though Colo will score an own goal tonight, you'll still believe he's a world class signing.

<_<

^ not the time to get into this honestly. he'll leave you in the summer, return to spain to one of the top 6 clubs, and get his form back. to him, newcastle will be a poor choice and to you, colo will be a poor signing. life goes on. morientes didn't exactly set anfield alight, but few would doubt that he's a fantastic striker.

regardless, not the time to get into this. hope you guys win tonight

Edited by blaugrana909

Win for us. A 2:0 nailbiter. We'll score early on then they'll threaten to equalise all game before we make it 2 in the 87th.

There, I've said it. Now that I have, it's cursed 'cos my predictions are never right <_<

^ not the time to get into this honestly. he'll leave you in the summer, return to spain to one of the top 6 clubs, and get his form back. to him, newcastle will be a poor choice and to you, colo will be a poor signing. life goes on. morientes didn't exactly set anfield alight, but few would doubt that he's a fantastic striker.

regardless, not the time to get into this. hope you guys win tonight

Regarding if we remain in the Premier Leauge I believe Colo will stay tbh, and for some reason I have some hidden belief that he might come good.

Mystic Meg <_<

2-1 the toon, brickin it though,we bound to gan doon to ten men with 15 mins to gan and have to defend till the death lol, summat always happens to us to make it fuckin hard!

Bore draw <_<

Both sides lacking in invention and nervy, becoming more and more desperate as the game goes on, but both sides lack the quality to finish any of the half-chances created. :(

Is Martins fit? Surely you must play a 4-3-3 with Owen Viduka Martins up front and Jonas just behind them? If martin's isn't fit, then this becomes harder. I would say start with an attacking lineup and go for the early goal, and then you can try to go more defensive later on if necessary. But no point being defensive from the outset. You are at home in a must win game, hope Shearer doesn't make the mistake of trying to be defensive early.

Im going for Newcastle 3-0 to be honest Boro are in dire straights with two good players and 9 dodgy ones they are on a one way ticket to the Coca cola league !!

As for the Geordie boys you will be ok I think tonight will be the start of the surge that will see Hull replace you in the bottom three making it Boro bottom Hull second bottom and West brom third bottom come the end of the season .

Is Martins fit? Surely you must play a 4-3-3 with Owen Viduka Martins up front and Jonas just behind them? If martin's isn't fit, then this becomes harder. I would say start with an attacking lineup and go for the early goal, and then you can try to go more defensive later on if necessary. But no point being defensive from the outset. You are at home in a must win game, hope Shearer doesn't make the mistake of trying to be defensive early.

Martins declared him unfit.

Shearer is intelligent enough to realise we have to go out there and attack - problem is we tried to do that against Pompey as well and failed miserably.

Edited by KingKev

Shearer is intelligent enough to realise we have to go out there and attack - problem is we tried to do that against Pompey as well and failed miserably.

But Pompey played 8-2-0, as a draw was enough for them. Boro need to win as much as we do.

If we get an early one, then the pressure will be off & we'll score another one or two before half time, letting our guard down to squeeze home 3-2 after a couple of late goals from them. <_<

If they score first, they'll do a Pompey, park the bus in front of their keeper & we'll be doomed :(

I'm going to go for 2-1. Viduka, 24th minute, Lua-Lua (well, most probably Carroll tbh!), 85th minute. Some Boro randomer in the 87th minute so that we are all shitting ourselves until the final whistle.

Edited by Revolver

Im going for Newcastle 3-0 to be honest Boro are in dire straights with two good players and 9 dodgy ones they are on a one way ticket to the Coca cola league !!

As for the Geordie boys you will be ok I think tonight will be the start of the surge that will see Hull replace you in the bottom three making it Boro bottom Hull second bottom and West brom third bottom come the end of the season .

Pretty well called Sir!!