such a shame Viduka is so slow, fat and past it

Dr Gloom

He's already said he's going back to australia after this season hasn't he?

Nope, he has said that he wants to play for Australia again, but never that he was definitely coming back.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's already said he's going back to australia after this season hasn't he?

Nope, he has said that he wants to play for Australia again, but never that he was definitely coming back.

Plus he knows that returning to the Australian national league means ending their national team career for all games but qualifiers against outer Mongolia.

His touches were sublime tonight. Also the first half of the hour, him and Owen looked like they could get us something. Though, when the midfield stopped providing there was nothing more to be seen from Owen but Viduka was still involved. He might look like a whale, but if he is keeping us up, I'll will join Greenpeace in the bid to save him!

:rolleyes:

His touch has always been class, its no coincidence though that he saves his games/form for the end of the season when contracts are due etc. Did exactly the same at Boro.

The less said about Owen the better. I'm getting sick and tired of the team carrying him, he contributes NOTHING.

Owen will be gone at the end of the season. As will Viduka I suspect. I'd personally keep him on a pay as you play contract for another year if he WANTS to play.

As Craig Burley said last night :"His ability has never been in doubt"

Wrap the fat pig and Martins in cotton wool until our next 2 games.

I also think Butt is far more important to us than many others.

Since when did that cunt play for us?

Sorry, not this onesamuels460.jpg

this un

LordLeaburn-toe.jpg

Considering he's probably the player that is going to be the difference between staying up or breaking out the fizzy pop, I think you may want to reconsider what you call him.

Whale, fat aussie, even useless twat but fat pig! Cruel.

Sorry, not this onesamuels460.jpg

this un

LordLeaburn-toe.jpg

Now that is NSFW/no one wants to see that. :rolleyes:

Considering he's probably the player that is going to be the difference between staying up or breaking out the fizzy pop, I think you may want to reconsider what you call him.

Rescinded.

Svelte hero.

Rescinded.

Svelte hero.

Don't over do it.

Greggs official taster would make him feel welcome enough.

Viduka's sudden re-emergence is a big boost. I know his contract's up and it's probably connected, but it also pays something of a compliment to Shearer and Dowie's man-management skills I reckon. I'd not have had a penny on him kicking another ball for us six weeks ago.

looked like he had another year in him last night like , if he hasnt the rest of our team should retire early aswell .

so its contract time again and he's got us all drooling over his performances again ... if the old man can play like that then id give him another years contract , was outstanding to watch last night , maybe because we have been starved of any decent football for so long , but it was a joy to watch somebody kicking it round SJP like that again , been a while since we have had any flair to shout about .

looked like he had another year in him last night like , if he hasnt the rest of our team should retire early aswell .

so its contract time again and he's got us all drooling over his performances again ... if the old man can play like that then id give him another years contract , was outstanding to watch last night , maybe because we have been starved of any decent football for so long , but it was a joy to watch somebody kicking it round SJP like that again , been a while since we have had any flair to shout about .

Well he has had a year off. :o But yes it is compared to the rest of our team (and even Boro frankly).

He won't accept a monthly contract, and I would have thought that even any pay as you play element would have to be limited to something like 25% of total contract value. Difficult balancing act to make the non-conditional part sufficient to keep him here, but small enough to incentivise him to play. Unlikely the club has anyone with the brains to structure the contract!

Guest alex

Not that he's worth anything like the purported 60k a week he's on but he's been better value than Smith and Barton who are supposedly on a similar amount. It would have to be some sort of pay as you play deal though.

Guest Hova

He's been my favourite player to watch for years. He seems to play exactly the same as I would and make the exact decisions I would, only he has the ability (only slightly more :o)

He's been my favourite player to watch for years. He seems to play exactly the same as I would and make the exact decisions I would, only he has the ability (only slightly more :o)

Read somewhere that he still needs surgery on his achilles so I don't know how that ties in with him wanting to play another year.