Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

It's gone now, imo. Hull might even win next week - i can't see them losing. We should be dead and buried already, with Jaaskaleinen performing miracles to deny Hull. Win at Villa park or bust, it aint going to happen.

f**k

f**k f**k f**k :razz:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley man you really are a pathetic cunt of a man. And your shops are fucking shit too. And you're fat. Ugly motherfucker too.

That is all.

And your daughter picks her nose and eats the snot when she doesn't know theres a camera on her.

Special mention for Guttierez - surely there a huge case for fucking him back off to Mallorca and keeping the money?

Yep. Hopefully EVERYone has realised now how shite he really is, like the rest of these cunts.

:razz:

Fucking devestating. We're going to line-up in a must get result match with either Coloccini or Beye as a centre back.... and even if we do win it there's every chance that we could still go down.

At the moment that Viduka's goal was denied, I flicked to the Hull game to see they had equallised ... and then flicked back to see the red card.

Felt ill and had to turn the TV off ... and only after a minute of calming down did I turn it back on.

Maybe I should stop taking this all so seriously.

:P

Fucking devestating. We're going to line-up in a must get result match with either Coloccini or Beye as a centre back.... and even if we do win it there's every chance that we could still go down.

And Baggio probably still thinks Ashley is doing a great job. :razz:

Sky spouting bullshit again before the match: "Newcastle fans turning up today in expectation as well as hope" Cobblers.

They'll miss us next year like but we won't miss them. Cunts.

No shots of Sir Bobby at the match this time.

I hope he wasn't there to see live such an awful match and possibly the last game that will be played at SJP in his lifetime.

I hope he wasn't there to see live such an awful match and possibly the last game that will be played at SJP in his lifetime.

He was there - you must have missed him.

It just dawned on me: Even if Hull win next week, we can stay up.

COME ON POMPEY!!

But probably not though, we arent that lucky.

Would be funny though if Mackems save us from relegation.

It just dawned on me: Even if Hull win next week, we can stay up.

COME ON POMPEY!!

But probably not though, we arent that lucky.

We have been, believe it or not, unbelievably lucky recently.

Without Hull's continual slide ('till today) and the Mackem's stagnation we would have been a sure thing for relegation almost 2 weeks ago.

He was there - you must have missed him.

:razz:

Not only do we need Hull to not beat Man Utd's kids, we now need to go to Villa Park, without Bassong and get something.

Can't see the latter happening at all and without it, the former is inconsequential.

I feel sick... we're going down IMO. :razz:

Not only do we need Hull to not beat Man Utd's kids, we now need to go to Villa Park, without Bassong and get something.

Can't see the latter happening at all and without it, the former is inconsequential.

I feel sick... we're going down IMO. :razz:

As good as gone

I actually think Hull won't win - Man U have enough fringe players trying to make a name for themselves to care - I also think we will lose at Villa.