Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTM should have gone to Duff. He's played out of his skin at LB.

Has done all month tbf

Hes done a "decent" job filling in for a position where we had no cover, don't think hes been "playing out of his skin" though...

MOTM should have gone to Duff. He's played out of his skin at LB.

Has done all month tbf

Hes done a "decent" job filling in for a position where we had no cover, don't think hes been "playing out of his skin" though...

I disagree.......he's been excellent.

Has he fuck been excellent. Jesus wept. He's been passable.

Agreed but he's given his all which is more than we can say for most of them.

Duff has been far better at LB than on the wing, i think he has given it everything but he has at best been reasonable, which is not a criticism as most of the team haven't managed that very often have they! He's done a decent job, been caught out of position now and then but that's to be expected.

he's more suited to lb than lw. nowadays at least. looks like a rabbit staring into oncoming traffic on the wing. could maybe do a job as a attacking midfielder in the hole if his movement wasn't so predictable.

Duff has been far better at LB than on the wing, i think he has given it everything but he has at best been reasonable, which is not a criticism as most of the team haven't managed that very often have they! He's done a decent job, been caught out of position now and then but that's to be expected.

And Iv'e begun to realise why Zoggy looked better at left back than on the wing....Space to move into.

Duff has looked excellent at LB like theres no getting round it no matter how much you dont like him.

On Saturday he put some cracking tackles in.

I saw one against Middlesbrough which was hands down the best tackle I've seen all season from any of our players.