Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only a few seats left .

The 'Sovereign' bar is ''good'' and so is the Black and White Bar, (about £54 a ticket).

The section just released is ''good'' too and everywhere else is nearly sold out, which normally means a seat per section :o

The 'Sovereign' bar is ''good'' and so is the Black and White Bar, (about £54 a ticket).

The section just released is ''good'' too and everywhere else is nearly sold out, which normally means a seat per section :D

You going?

anything from this game and I reckon we're safe, 3 points would be nice but I just cant see hull getting anything more than maybe a point from bolton and nothing from man u

Winning isn't out of the question, but getting a point isn't a disaster either. Fulham have been playing well, their form is impressive and they're finding their scoring touch. Despite our three goals on Monday I don't think we'll be playing with confidence yet. Set pieces are where I see any goal coming from. I think we can be a danger if Guthrie can maintain his standard of supply.

I think 1 point will be enough to stay up this season, but I'd rather we went all guns for this game, then try and sneak a draw at home against fulham. We're not under Big Sam any more.

This weekend decides a lot imo. I hope the Mancs get beat and need a result at Hull.

A win for us will make the Villa game less tense.

Fulham aren't a bad side at the minute in fairness, but their away record is poor - we need to capitalise on this.

The section just released is ''good'' too and everywhere else is nearly sold out, which normally means a seat per section :D

You going?

Aye.

Fulham have 8 points from their last 6 away games by the way.

Do you think Shearer will use the same starting line up as against Boro?

I think he'll start Owen again--but it could work either way as he's either really eager to break the drought or he's so over all of it that he's given up the ghost and dreams of playing for Everton or Spurs while he's on the pitch.

Probably best to continue to use Oba as an impact player as who knows how long his groin will hold up. We can't afford to break the lad so close to the end.

As much as I like Jonas and his goofy ways, what I did like about him (i.e. his pace up and down the flanks) seems to have gone adrift recently and he's still as shit as always with his finishing. Maybe better to start outright with Guthrie and leave Jonas as a sub? Jonas can then run around later in the game and possibly open up some space in the Fulham defence when they're tired.

Really hope Nolan can continue with the form he displayed on Monday night. Maybe the knowledge that the team wasn't gonna be able to rely on Barton helped inspire Kevin?

I think it's obvious that continuing to use (and starting with) Viduka is a must. But same as Oba--let's just hope he doesn't break in two.

As someone mentioned in the Løvenkrands post, Peter can drift in and out so wildly that again it may be best to use him as an impact player.

Maybe Carroll has a part to play??

Anyway, this is all just waffle and daydream musings as I prepare to start work for the day.

Edited by dbsweeney

I'll be over for this game!! :D

Think Shearer will start more or less with the same team as monday and hope for the same response. Going to be much tougher, but hopefully we can sneak a win and other results go our way again.

Well to be honest i think they are just trying to sell more kits :D

what, give me all your money Ashley? No way! fuck I hate that cunt almost as much as danny b

We always wear the new kit for the last home game of the season don't we?

i say stick with the same starting team as monday. we need to be mindful of johnsons runs and his diving if he plays. put one midfielder on on murphy when he's free and we'll snuff out about 50% of their attacking threat.

play the left midfielder slightly narrower so duff can overlap, he seems to have more joy doing that than actually being direct. keep guthrie on corner and free kick duty.

what, give me all your money Ashley? No way! fuck I hate that cunt almost as much as danny b

Ashley's still a cunt regardless :o

Ashley's still a cunt regardless :o

He speaks very highly of you!

They are wearing the new kit on Saturday by the way.

I think I might go retro for this game. Hmmm, maybe the green Asics third shirt will get an airing :o

Are you insane :D

You where exactly the same outfit, you go exactly the same route, you drink the same pint served by the same person in the same pub, you you bring mrs hips to the same unsatisfying climax at the same time in the same manner. You change one part of the routine you entertained for the game against Middlesbrough and we lose? Well sunshine, you've let yourself down and you're not to be allowed back on here

I think I might go retro for this game. Hmmm, maybe the green Asics third shirt will get an airing :o

Are you insane :D

You where exactly the same outfit, you go exactly the same route, you drink the same pint served by the same person in the same pub, you you bring mrs hips to the same unsatisfying climax at the same time in the same manner. You change one part of the routine you entertained for the game against Middlesbrough and we lose? Well sunshine, you've let yourself down and you're not to be allowed back on here

You're right. I'll not change a thing.

*phones the dry cleaners to arrange the Ku Klux Klan outfit being ready tomorrow morning*

I think I might go retro for this game. Hmmm, maybe the green Asics third shirt will get an airing :lol:

Are you insane :o

:D

Mind you, he's right. People have gotten week long bans for less :o :o