Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

Gutted i can't go to this game. At a mates bloody wedding in Edinburgh and the thing starts at 15:00.

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :D

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted i can't go to this game. At a mates bloody wedding in Edinburgh and the thing starts at 15:00.

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :o

Fuck that, you've made a sacrifice by going to the church instead of the match. Least she can do is let you listen :D

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :P

I can just imagine you cartwheeling down the aisle when we score !

:razz:

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :P

my gfs uncle got married last weekend the day of burnley v readings first leg semifinal, the turnout was naff and of those who did go as soon as the speeches were over everyone (groom included) hit the bar to watch the match :razz:

"if anyone objects speak now or forever hold your peace"

"YEEEESSSS FUCKING GET IN THERE OBA COME ON!"

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

"Please all be standing, while we sing the Blaydon Races"

got a Hauppauge tv/radio card in my pc, using shoutcast to stream that over the net

so it's basically the fm broadcast of radio newcastle i'm tuning in to

if you had an iPhone you could just use Wunder-radio and stream via 3G straight from the source. :razz:

As for the game, i'd start the same as Monday, but maybe change Gutierrez for Lovenkrands. Start with Owen, but I'd expect Oba to be coming on early in the second half

given lovenkrands' lack of technical ability I'd keep it the same as the boro game, bringing him on lateish where his pace will cause problems rather than relying on his skill

I wouldn't change anything, same starting 11, same tactics. Give that team the opportunity to build on their previous performance, don't risk Oba for the full game, give Owen a chance to prove he's not finished.

I don't think Lovenkrands should start, sure he's scored but as has been mentioned he's an impact sub.

not confident for this game at all if I'm honest :razz:

last home game of the season, could we finally get to see :razz:

hate to burst the bubble like but he was banned by fifa from doing it again :P

cancel that, sorted

its a cracking app, lets you stream virtually any internet radio station via 3G or Wifi to your iPhone.

This is why I planned my wedding for the international weekend in October :razz: If I'm not happy about missing a match for my own wedding, it seems unfair to inflict it upon the guests too.

As for the game, I'd go same as Monday night. I doubt Jonas could be quite as bad again, and I think Lovenkrands is a better option coming on when the opposition are tiring. Oba didn't look fit on Monday so it's too much of a risk to start him.

This is why I planned my wedding for the international weekend in October :razz: If I'm not happy about missing a match for my own wedding, it seems unfair to inflict it upon the guests too.

As for the game, I'd go same as Monday night. I doubt Jonas could be quite as bad again, and I think Lovenkrands is a better option coming on when the opposition are tiring. Oba didn't look fit on Monday so it's too much of a risk to start him.

My fiancee did the same thing.. we planned the wedding the weekend after the season ends. She is just worried what state of mind I will be in if we happen to get relegated... the pictures would look horrible with that depressed look on my face

My fiancee did the same thing.. we planned the wedding the weekend after the season ends. She is just worried what state of mind I will be in if we happen to get relegated... the pictures would look horrible with that depressed look on my face

She'll enjoy her "wedding night" if we stay up tho :rolleyes:

Regarding the game- if it ain't broke....... same start as smogs

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :rolleyes:

She'll enjoy her "wedding night" if we stay up tho :P

:wank:

Better than last Monday night! :P

cancel that, sorted

its a cracking app, lets you stream virtually any internet radio station via 3G or Wifi to your iPhone.

Problem is it stops broadcasting when the game is on.

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :rolleyes:

She'll enjoy her "wedding night" if we stay up tho :P

:wank:

Better than last Monday night! :P

:wank: Aye, Mrs.Fist has suddenly taken an interest in the last two games :wank: