Fulham Game

Guest alex

Are people still fancying a bite to eat after the game or are we waiting to see what the result is etc.?

i'm out before but will be going straight after the game,

Guest alex

Well, if there's only a few, we probably don't need to book anything anyway. I was just thinking about going back to Strada or that curry place on Pudding Chare. Anyway, just hoy any names in here.

Alex, I won't be able to stop out for scran but I'll come for a drink post match. Reason being I'm dog-sitting at my mams and am in the box at the weekend cos I'm flash as owt. So I'll be in there from 1 and will have to get home or there'll be shit all over the house.

Alternatively I could go home post match, and come back out for the food. Will sort something out when you know what the plans are.

Guest Hova
Alex, I won't be able to stop out for scran but I'll come for a drink post match. Reason being I'm dog-sitting at my mams and am in the box at the weekend cos I'm flash as owt. So I'll be in there from 1 and will have to get home or there'll be shit all over the house.

Alternatively I could go home post match, and come back out for the food. Will sort something out when you know what the plans are.

Fucking hell, using dog shit as an excuse. You'd think he'd proposed a game of 5-a-side!

Alex you should drag them around to the Turkish, it would be the perfect place considering.

Dog sitting or not I can't see you getting Scotty to jump into their red wine.

Edited by sammynb

Don't think I can make it unfortunately. I was going to say hello to Gemmill in his seat now I know where it is, but obviously I can't now he's in a taxpayer-paid corporate box. :rolleyes:

Aye youll be sat with your half time pie, and I'll have a mouthful of the chairman's chutney.

:rolleyes:

If I wasn't in the financial position I am I'd have come up for this. However if people are in London and fancy meeting up after the villa game for an end of season meal then I'm happy to shoulder the organisey burden

Before and after and see no reason why a bite should be out of the question- though I guess it does depend on how folks are feeling.

What time you in Ritchie?