If we stay up.

Park Life

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people saying viduka

one good match, one and you want him for another year over everyone but 4 other players we have?

people saying viduka

one good match, one and you want him for another year over everyone but 4 other players we have?

Viduka is technically gifted, but wouldnt be on my list. Too old too injury prone.

I personally wouldnt keep Beye either, i think hes a brilliant player but i think hes getting on.

Guest alex
people saying viduka

Agree, almost as daft as not including Beye :rolleyes:

people saying viduka

I know :rolleyes:

Bassong, Martins, Guthrie, Enrique, Beye.

Interesting the amount of defenders people are picking, this must be the first season in the last 20 years that this would be the case (although I think its more a case of the midfield being so bloody terrible that it has to be defenders that get picked!).

Anyway I'd go for Taylor, Bassong, Enrique, Guthrie and Martins provided they were not going to bugger off any time soon. I favor them over the likes of Beye or Owen because of their age.

Edited by TicTacWoe

people saying viduka

Agree, almost as daft as not including Beye :rolleyes:

Criticising without revealing your answer... :boogie:

:yahoo:

Bassong is a must if we stay up

Enrique is a good left back, still young and getting more reliable.

Guthrie I'd keep simply for the fact we should be rid of most of our central midfielders and he's one of the least fucking awful

Taylor, he's a lercal lad, with lercal passion and I'm afraid that passion will be as important as anything else next season, where ever we are.

After that I'm struggling for a "must keep" that's realistically better than their replacements

Guest alex
Interesting the amount of defenders people are picking, this must be the first season in the last 20 years that this would be the case (although I think its more a case of the midfield being so bloody terrible that it has to be defenders that get picked!).

Think it's because we've got a canny back four as well tbf. They'd be more than adequate (apart from the lack of depth) if the midfield and forwards were good enough.

Bassong is a must if we stay up

Enrique is a good left back, still young and getting more reliable.

Guthrie I'd keep simply for the fact we should be rid of most of our central midfielders and he's one of the least fucking awful

Taylor, he's a lercal lad, with lercal passion and I'm afraid that passion will be as important as anything else next season, where ever we are.

After that I'm struggling for a "must keep" that's realistically better than their replacements

I was in two minds between Tayls and Martins....Went for the mad black fella in the end, :rolleyes: